Tweed: Shots fired

Advertisement
His ratings and podcast downloads would say otherwise. You may not like him. That’s your personal decision. But the numbers say his show is not trash.

Lots of trash shows have good ratings. Pretty much 90% of anything broadcast is trash.

He's the only guy there that regularly attends Canes games and even remotely bothered to push back on Lebatard as he still tried to trash the stadium atmosphere even after the renovations.

Yep. He even attends some away games, I know he made the LSU game last year. With an orange 40 gallon hat lol

Advertisement
Conspiracy, MiamiChris is fat chris from the lebetard show trying to get more publicity for the show 😂

Advertisement
I just don’t understand how you can claim to love Miami so much AND you went to the fu*cking school, yet you constantly bash, undermine, & make fun of it at every turn UNLESS a 30 for 30 is airing & you can get some good publicity from it. Every other ESPN talking head boosts up their schools & always shows support, but we have the idiot who trashes his own alma mater.

Gospel.

Advertisement
Dan would disagree with that 100%. Dan hasn’t bashed the U. He only says that when people say or ask if the U is back, he says no. He has been proven correct, unfortunately. The U, as much as it pains me to say, hasn’t been back since 2005. The U was back for a 2 game stretch last year during the VATech and ND game. The record of our beloved U has proven that since Koker was fired. The truth hurts and I really hope Manny gets us back.

umm no...he picked vt, nd to steam roll us...and insist that UCF will run us over. That's not a UM fan considering he doesn't or didn't watch more than 1 ucf game. He isn't really a um fan or alumni at all. It is what it is..if we take off and win a chip though best believe he would be suited up in um colors to pounce.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back