Tweed: Shots fired

Advertisement
That's where you're wrong. Lebatard hates the canes and he did everything he could back in the day at the herald to throw the book at the school.

Yep. He's a Canes fan when it is convenient, i.e. good for ratings in South Florida. Last year when we were starting our run on the back end of the schedule he was practically rooting against us. They had a montage on the show they would play weekly about how wrong he was and laugh at him.

Advertisement
Now I do listen to the local hour via podcast and do enjoy it but I find it very odd that the man searches his own name every night to highlight people disagreeing or not liking the show. He's not even tagged in the majority of them, he actually takes the time to search his own name, daily. Peculiar

Advertisement
I just don’t understand how you can claim to love Miami so much AND you went to the fu*cking school, yet you constantly bash, undermine, & make fun of it at every turn UNLESS a 30 for 30 is airing & you can get some good publicity from it. Every other ESPN talking head boosts up their schools & always shows support, but we have the idiot who trashes his own alma mater.
Dan would disagree with that 100%. Dan hasn’t bashed the U. He only says that when people say or ask if the U is back, he says no. He has been proven correct, unfortunately. The U, as much as it pains me to say, hasn’t been back since 2005. The U was back for a 2 game stretch last year during the VATech and ND game. The record of our beloved U has proven that since Koker was fired. The truth hurts and I really hope Manny gets us back.

I mean, I hate to say it but it is really "us" that keep this guys career alive and I am specifically calling out everyone on this board me included. No one loves bad news about Miami more than Miami fans.... Some enjoy basking in the "I was right, I knew we sucked" attitude, others quickly come to defend it, bottom line its all clicks and ratings.

As a silly example consider Jeff Thomas commits to the U = less than 200 posts; Jeff Thomas dismissed from the U = in excess of 2,000 posts.

Advertisement
He makes the local hour too. Always a fan of him making a point of talking Hurricanes

He's the only guy there that regularly attends Canes games and even remotely bothered to push back on Lebatard as he still tried to trash the stadium atmosphere even after the renovations.

How’s that a clown on Tweed? Lebaturd looks like he got stung in the face by 10,000,000 diseased bees.

I honestly never watch carbface, or at least haven’t watched in the last five years, and just generally avoid lebastard, but who is Mike Ryan?

Advertisement
Dan is a bum.. **** talking fat face loser. ***** living off a weak *** show and bomani jones is another chump. That show is trash.. pure trash...
His ratings and podcast downloads would say otherwise. You may not like him. That’s your personal decision. But the numbers say his show is not trash.

Advertisement
Back