Tweed: Shots fired

Advertisement
is Tweed employed by the football program? What is his connection to the program? He is spoken of here as an untouchable.

is Tweed employed by the football program? What is his connection to the program? He is spoken of here as an untouchable.

I’m not connected in any way to the program. Say what you gotta say. I don’t hide behind fake handles & avatars.

I’m not connected in any way to the program. Say what you gotta say. I don’t hide behind fake handles & avatars.

I follow you on Twitter and just some the posturing here suggested you were part of the program or somehow connected to it. All good. I'll shoot you a DM so you can see who (corrected from "how") I am since I don't hide either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I follow you on Twitter and just some the posturing here suggested you were part of the program or somehow connected to it. All good. I'll shoot you a DM so you can see how I am since I don't hide either.

Oh nah, I didn’t mean that to you directly. Yesterday was ridiculous on my Twitter, I was receiving all types of nonsense on my timeline, by all these clowns with fake pics & 9 followers.

I’ve received death threats in my DM’s over my tweet from his followers. LOL

Hahahaha!

Reminds me of the time back in the day that I insulted Tebow on Facebook to Fat Paul Castronovo and he publicized my profile as "the biggest ******* on the internet". Welllll my cell # was listed in my profile (it was a more innocent time). Spent the next 3 days getting death threats from South Florida Teblows fanboys. Was actually very humorous.

Nonetheless, we need to the appropriate "You don't get the show!" from these clowns to "You can't handle The Tweed!"

I just don’t understand how you can claim to love Miami so much AND you went to the fu*cking school, yet you constantly bash, undermine, & make fun of it at every turn UNLESS a 30 for 30 is airing & you can get some good publicity from it. Every other ESPN talking head boosts up their schools & always shows support, but we have the idiot who trashes his own alma mater.
Brother why is that a news flash though. We know what he is at this point. His dumb *** show is like most media down here. Simply designed for laughs rather than substance.hes been actively ****ting on us since butch left. Maybe butch was the gawd to him in an intimate way we simply cant understand.

... Dan has put Miami sports broadcasting on the map. Miami and its culture has never been represented on national level like this. He's done far more good for the sports scene than bad in South Florida.

Such a clueless remark.

What has he done for the south Florida sports scene other than shlt on his alma mater and reinforce stereotypes about South Florida?

Advertisement
That was a recording from years ago that they happened to play again today. Try not to take everything so serious, that's kind of the point of the show. Dan has put Miami sports broadcasting on the map. Miami and its culture has never been represented on national level like this. He's done far more good for the sports scene than bad in South Florida.
Unless you have some role on the show or marketing I have zero clue why you just said that. What he does has nada to do with putting Miami on the map with sports relevance. Why because every now & then he wears clothes that represent here? Because his clown of a father makes people laugh with the whole old Cuban papi theme? If anything he has been harmful to Miami as a whole. He makes people view miami as ignorant smart asses on a national level. That's a nice assessment at that...

Last edited:
He graduated.

The School of Communication has had him back as a distinguished alum.

However, the very fact that he would say this, even after being honored by his own alma mater, is just another example of how Dan views UM. There's no confusion over his graduation. And you are considered an ALUMNUS (or alumna) if you ATTENDED the University. For instance, Steve-O (from Jackass) is a UM alum, he started at UM a few years after I did, though he never graduated. He used to get drunk and do his crazy stunts over at the ATO house. Gene Roddenberry (creator of Star Trek) is also a UM alumnus who never graduated.

https://com.miami.edu/news/2016/05/05/67th-annual-student-media-awards
The majority of the Jack *** boys went to um. Used to see all there crazy asses around campus.

Advertisement
Back