Tweed: Shots fired

Advertisement
I just don’t understand how you can claim to love Miami so much AND you went to the fu*cking school, yet you constantly bash, undermine, & make fun of it at every turn UNLESS a 30 for 30 is airing & you can get some good publicity from it. Every other ESPN talking head boosts up their schools & always shows support, but we have the idiot who trashes his own alma mater.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought yall were quite aware that Mike Ryan is a member on the board. I mean they have literally had cis/west endzone dialogue on their show a few times. Mike good work buddy

I know I have definitely heard Mike Ryan drop DMoney's name before.

Advertisement
XN_Mr_K4_400x400.jpg

Advertisement
I just don’t understand how you can claim to love Miami so much AND you went to the fu*cking school, yet you constantly bash, undermine, & make fun of it at every turn UNLESS a 30 for 30 is airing & you can get some good publicity from it. Every other ESPN talking head boosts up their schools & always shows support, but we have the idiot who trashes his own alma mater.

That's where you're wrong. Lebatard hates the canes and he did everything he could back in the day at the herald to throw the book at the school.

Advertisement
Back