Tua

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bo Jackson says Hello. No bigger stud than that dude. Hip did him in.

It’s serious but nothing like when Bo did it. There’s been a lot of advances with the surgical procedure for the hip. Jacquez Green had the same injury against Neb in 94 or 95 in the bowl game. He cane back close to his old self , and had a little run in the nfl.

He can come back.

Last ten years: "We need a SAVAGE with a Nick Saban mentality!!!"

After a freak injury: "Saban is selfish!! He was running up the score for himself!!!!"

I believe there is a panel discussion with AR and Lingard giving point/counter point scheduled on Instagram....

Advertisement
Hip is what ended Bo Jackson's career, but that looked like a pelvis or something the way he couldn't even straighten out his legs. Hate to see anybody get such a serious unjury where his future is in doubt.

It reminds me of a JV game I watched my son playing in years ago down in Naples. Because they had a bye week, they brought down a Sophmore RB from Varsity who had been tearing it up. Kid was a flat stud, had 4TDs and they were up by 30. The last play of the game, the horse's a$$ JV coach tries to put up another score. Kid jumps over a pile, our LBs all hit him, here a pop and then screams, compound fracturd leg.

I watched the Varsity coach heading over to that JV coach on fire.

Hard to say if Saban wanted him out that series or the assistants did. Only they know. Like he said, he don't worry about injuries.

I remember there were questions about Drew Brees' durability and us getting scared screwed us for 15 years. Let's not make the same mistake.
And it was none other than Sabag that screwed that pooch. Every time I see Brees break a record or rack up another win, I think about how the Phins could've had three Hall of Fame QBs, basically in a row; and how different the last 15 years of Dolphins football might've been. 😫

Hip is what ended Bo Jackson's career, but that looked like a pelvis or something the way he couldn't even straighten out his legs. Hate to see anybody get such a serious unjury where his future is in doubt.

It reminds me of a JV game I watched my son playing in years ago down in Naples. Because they had a bye week, they brought down a Sophmore RB from Varsity who had been tearing it up. Kid was a flat stud, had 4TDs and they were up by 30. The last play of the game, the horse's a$$ JV coach tries to put up another score. Kid jumps over a pile, our LBs all hit him, here a pop and then screams, compound fracturd leg.

I watched the Varsity coach heading over to that JV coach on fire.

Hard to say if Saban wanted him out that series or the assistants did. Only they know. Like he said, he don't worry about injuries.

So the varsity coach didn't say anything about the kid being in the game to begin with?

Advertisement
According to who? He plays behind a pro OL with pro RBs and pro WRs. Nobody really knows if he's actually really good or just a product of unbelievable talent around him. Bama players regularly underperform in the NFL.

Alabama has always had pro Ol, RBs, and skill talent and no other QBs look like Tua there.

Feel bad for the kid but glad that this totally removes the Dolphins from even thinking about taking him.

Never believed he can be a top qb in the league for the reasons many have expressed before:

Arm strength
Size
Time to throw
Wide open receivers
Total talent around him.

Advertisement
I bet he was favoring that bad ankle. No one will question the kkk machine especially ESPN. But when you’re playing injured you tend to expose yourself to other injuries.
You sure do, it’s only natural to protect and compensate for what’s injured. **** shame for the young man.

Advertisement
Back