Tua

Advertisement
Bama is winning big but it feels like the luster is wearing off. That Clemson loss was brutal last year
I said this on another thread and somehow was told I was capping for them, but you can only have a merry go round for your coaching staff and that many guys leave early for so long. At some point your evaluations, development, culture, depth, etc. are going to suffer

Lol name 1 bad game he's ever had and mind you Burrows brrk in college for 5 years and has only been a draftable QB the year Joe Brady came while Tua in his first game in the national championship read the field better then most juniors in college and schooled UGA to a comeback win and since has had one of the most dominant college careers ever so idk what you don't see

Didn’t have such a banner game in last years Natl Champ game. Venerables got in his head on the first series(pick six) and staid camped there for the rest of the game. I like Tua’s game, but the hype was way too much(per usual). Lawrence has come down to earth also.

Go Canes!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
This kid is FAKING again! Notice how he manages to get hurt before the BIG game! He always has this 2 week window to heal before they play someone with a pulse! Case in point, the Iron bowl is in 2 weeks! Dont fall for this crap! Making excuses in case they lose, and of course hes gonna look like a god if Bama wins!

Last ten years: "We need a SAVAGE with a Nick Saban mentality!!!"

After a freak injury: "Saban is selfish!! He was running up the score for himself!!!!"

Sabag and the Alabaga machine showed how much they care about players when they did surgery on this kid for a fcking ankle sprain installing metal hardware in his ankle and then throwing him out there 3 weeks later.

Yet all the dumb kkk groupies will continue eating that *** and not giving a **** about them sacrificing the health and wellbeing of their kids.

This kid is FAKING again! Notice how he manages to get hurt before the BIG game! He always has this 2 week window to heal before they play someone with a pulse! Case in point, the Iron bowl is in 2 weeks! Dont fall for this crap! Making excuses in case they lose, and of course hes gonna look like a god if Bama wins!
billy-bob-thornton-sling-blade.jpg

Advertisement
Sabag and the Alabaga machine showed how much they care about players when they did surgery on this kid for a fcking ankle sprain installing metal hardware in his ankle and then throwing him out there 3 weeks later.

Yet all the dumb kkk groupies will continue eating that *** and not giving a **** about them sacrificing the health and wellbeing of their kids.
It’s his charming personality chise.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Was about to defend your right to be a clueless imbecile on another thread.

Then I read this.

Bye troll. Your time will soon be over.

Advertisement
Back