Tua

You know what's funny? All these Tua haters were saying "oh, he's only good because he plays with a great OL and has Jeudy, Ruggs, and Smith."

Well, so does his backup, who hasn't done **** since coming in the game. Tua is elite, Miami should still draft him.

Advertisement
You know what's funny? All these Tua haters were saying "oh, he's only good because he plays with a great OL and has Jeudy, Ruggs, and Smith."

Well, so does his backup, who hasn't done **** since coming in the game. Tua is elite, Miami should still draft him.

there was one person saying that i think. that opinion is absolutely stupid. hes an elite QB

Advertisement
Yeah, if the Dolphins draft Herbert I'm going to be ****ed off. I actually rank him below Burrow, Tua, Hurts, and Love. There is not one aspect of Herbert's game that is elite to me.
I'd rather keep Rosen than Hebert. In fact, I wouldn't mind continuing to develop Rosen and spending our first round picks on Chase Young, a receiver (maybe Jeudy or Lamb) and a franchise left tackle. I think Rosen is going to succeed somewhere. When he has even a reasonably minimum amount of time, he throws it as well as anybody.

How great would it be for Auburn to knock them off on the 30th? No division, SEC, CFP.

Advertisement
Right hip injury. Screaming in pain and lifted by trainers off the cart. Fvck it, as a Fins fan I say draft him 4th or 5th overall (wherever we land) and let him sit and rest for a year behind Fitz while he learns the ropes, similar to Mahomes learning behind Alex Smith.
The problem is there are questions about his durability now. Is he worth that investment? A pick this high is supposed to be the franchise for the next decade. We’ve seen how bad drafting has cost us.

The problem is there are questions about his durability now. Is he worth that investment? A pick this high is supposed to be the franchise for the next decade. We’ve seen how bad drafting has cost us.
I remember there were questions about Drew Brees' durability and us getting scared screwed us for 15 years. Let's not make the same mistake.

Advertisement
Real ? there must not be many QB's coming out, I dont see him as a great pro QB. I see the dude at LSU as a good pro and of coarse the Clemson guy who is a soph, Hurts aint no pro QB either imo
Lol name 1 bad game he's ever had and mind you Burrows brrk in college for 5 years and has only been a draftable QB the year Joe Brady came while Tua in his first game in the national championship read the field better then most juniors in college and schooled UGA to a comeback win and since has had one of the most dominant college careers ever so idk what you don't see

This isn’t a surprise. Experts for the past two years questioned Tua’s durability at the next level because of his size.

Advertisement
The kid is the walking wounded for two years. Saban was trying to run up the score like he always does. That’s what they do last few years because their schedule is weak and they lose a game to a good program every year
Kid has become ole Nicky's sacrificial lamb.

I think this injury could turn out to be much worse than expected. Hips are funny joints. It’s takes a lot to hurt them so when it happens take caution. It looked like he landed and his femur was jammed up into the hip joint. Eerily similar to Bo Jackson, but with more impact. I hope the kid is alright, but I think he’s done for the year. He ain’t going anywhere. The NFL will want to see how he holds up for another season in my opinion.

Go Canes!
Bo Jackson says Hello. No bigger stud than that dude. Hip did him in.

Advertisement
Back