Tua

Advertisement
it didnt, but youre guaranteed to be the number 1 pick and had two ankle injuries -- id sit it out. no point in playing for free esp when you got a huge pay day coming.
Yeah I’d sit out if there was no title on the line. Other than that I’m playing..plus tua not going 1st overall imo..anybody that passes on chase young trippin

Advertisement
I wonder how fall he falls in the Draft if he doesn't play another snap and doesn't participate in the Combine. I'm thinking he still goes top 10, maybe even top 5 and a team stashes him for a year to learn the pro game and rest. If not, remember he has the option to return to school next year. Up until now, that was unrealistic, but if he gets a low draft grade I can see it happen.

Right hip injury. Screaming in pain and lifted by trainers off the cart. Fvck it, as a Fins fan I say draft him 4th or 5th overall (wherever we land) and let him sit and rest for a year behind Fitz while he learns the ropes, similar to Mahomes learning behind Alex Smith.
He would die behind the fins OL

Advertisement
continues the tradition of Bama players showing up to the NFL completely destroyed physically

Shaves years off their back end of their career which is sadly where the most money is which is the 2nd contract

Advertisement
Real ? there must not be many QB's coming out, I dont see him as a great pro QB. I see the dude at LSU as a good pro and of coarse the Clemson guy who is a soph, Hurts aint no pro QB either imo
6 years ago Hurts wasn’t a pro QB because the NFL was arrogant in their ways. A cookie cutter system. But ppl are watching what Murray is doing. What Lamar is doing. If a NFL team commits a offense towards hurts skills, he can for sure play at the next level. But that’s a major “if. Kid is a gamer. Makes good decisions. **** of a runner. And has proven he can adjust and play in a throwing system with accuracy. Kid is completing 73% of his balls.,

Advertisement
Right hip injury. Screaming in pain and lifted by trainers off the cart. Fvck it, as a Fins fan I say draft him 4th or 5th overall (wherever we land) and let him sit and rest for a year behind Fitz while he learns the ropes, similar to Mahomes learning behind Alex Smith.
I'd want him to sit the year honestly. Hes ankle surgeries weren't even too bad but this one could put him out for awhile and even cause him to lose power on the ball. Sit him a year and just get players around him to better him.

I think this injury could turn out to be much worse than expected. Hips are funny joints. It’s takes a lot to hurt them so when it happens take caution. It looked like he landed and his femur was jammed up into the hip joint. Eerily similar to Bo Jackson, but with more impact. I hope the kid is alright, but I think he’s done for the year. He ain’t going anywhere. The NFL will want to see how he holds up for another season in my opinion.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back