Tua

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right hip injury. Screaming in pain and lifted by trainers off the cart. Fvck it, as a Fins fan I say draft him 4th or 5th overall (wherever we land) and let him sit and rest for a year behind Fitz while he learns the ropes, similar to Mahomes learning behind Alex Smith.
You like him better than Burrow and Hebert?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Tua takes a lot of unnecessary hits by not throwing the ball away. He's always been like that. You can blame Saban for playing him today, which i do, but the kid probably begged to stay in the Heisman race.

Also, he routinely falls awkwardly when tackled, which leads to these lower body injuries.

I'm assuming Saban thinks he needs to blow teams out so they get in the playoffs but I think starting him was shortsighted given they'd win this game either way and have an FCS team next week.

Advertisement
Burrow? It's close, I have them 1.a and 1.b.

Herbert? I don't like him as a first round prospect. He has a very robotic game, he's stiff. Reminds me of a sedated Colin Kaepernick out there. I'd prefer Hurts over Herbert.
I’ve seen the Tannihill comparison as well. Has all the physical gifts but doesn’t have the intangibles and leadership like a Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Advertisement
I’ve seen the Tannihill comparison as well. Has all the physical gifts but doesn’t have the intangibles and leadership like a Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Yeah, if the Dolphins draft Herbert I'm going to be ****ed off. I actually rank him below Burrow, Tua, Hurts, and Love. There is not one aspect of Herbert's game that is elite to me.

Advertisement
Back