Tua

Advertisement
Assuming this is not career-ending, and will just cost Tua one season, then he is definitely getting drafted in the first round. Did some of you forget that Willis McGahee had a vicious knee injury and the NFL knew he'd miss his entire rookie season and no one knew if he'd be the same back when he returned? He went 23rd overall. You better believe some NFL team is taking Tua in the first round if he's just out for one season.

Advertisement
Assuming this is not career-ending, and will just cost Tua one season, then he is definitely getting drafted in the first round. Did some of you forget that Willis McGahee had a vicious knee injury and the NFL knew he'd miss his entire rookie season and no one knew if he'd be the same back when he returned? He went 23rd overall. You better believe some NFL team is taking Tua in the first round if he's just out for one season.

id take him top 10. if hes back fully healthy which Bama docs have announced just now, then hes worth it.

id take him top 10. if hes back fully healthy which Bama docs have announced just now, then hes worth it.
Agree. Look at how that offense looked with and without him. But I'd need multiple medical opinions confirming he would only be out for one season, and should make a full recovery to where he was, a la McGahee.

PEDs will do that.
Be real 80% if college footballers are running something PED like

What is hurting these kids is playing through sittable injuries and causing other injury’s to happen because they are trying to coverup that one injury

Advertisement
Right hip injury. Screaming in pain and lifted by trainers off the cart. Fvck it, as a Fins fan I say draft him 4th or 5th overall (wherever we land) and let him sit and rest for a year behind Fitz while he learns the ropes, similar to Mahomes learning behind Alex Smith.
He's injury prone at one of the best programs in the country. Imagine him getting hit on a consistent basis in the NFL. Dude won't be the same with a hip injury.

He's injury prone at one of the best programs in the country. Imagine him getting hit on a consistent basis in the NFL. Dude won't be the same with a hip injury.
And if that's what doctors expect, he's done. But no one knows if he can rehab and be the same guy or not, it's way too premature. We heard this same doubt about McGahee some 17 years ago, and a bunch of other guys with major injuries, like Adrian Peterson and Frank Gore. They usually heal OK, but I'll admit some don't. I think Edge was never the same after his injury on the Colts. I'll defer to the doctors.

Advertisement
If you're the Miami Dolphins, you draft Thomas from Georgia. He's the best Olineman in the country. I think Fromm is having a down year due to Coley's **** offense. Draft him in the 2nd round. Herbert is Ryan Tannehill 2.0. **** no to him.

And if that's what doctors expect, he's done. But no one knows if he can rehab and be the same guy or not, it's way too premature. We heard this same doubt about McGahee some 17 years ago, and a bunch of other guys with major injuries, like Adrian Peterson and Frank Gore. They usually heal OK, but I'll admit some don't. I think Edge was never the same after his injury on the Colts. I'll defer to the doctors.
Edge wasn't the same. He lost that cutting ability which made him great. Mcgahee, Gore, and Peterson are freaks of nature.

Edge wasn't the same. He lost that cutting ability which made him great. Mcgahee, Gore, and Peterson are freaks of nature.
I don’t think Gore or MacGhee were the same after their injuries. Gore especially; we never saw him 100% after his first injury. He was good, even great at times, but was not the freak he displayed as a freshman in 2001.

Their success in the NFL is a testament to their toughness and abilities.

Advertisement
Canedog would not draft Tua. His name in Hawaiian means "fragile". That's no bueno four football.

Willis was never the same. I don't think the bills in hindsight would draft him 23rd again.

Advertisement
Back