Tua

I bet he was favoring that bad ankle. No one will question the kkk machine especially ESPN. But when you’re playing injured you tend to expose yourself to other injuries.
You sure do, it’s only natural to protect and compensate for what’s injured. **** shame for the young man.

Advertisement
Btw, I'll take Burrows over Tua this year. He seems more NFL ready. I won't take either with the #1 pick tho. That belongs to Chase Young.

And it was none other than Sabag that screwed that pooch. Every time I see Brees break a record or rack up another win, I think about how the Phins could've had three Hall of Fame QBs, basically in a row; and how different the last 15 years of Dolphins football might've been. 😫

Saban ain't Sean Payton.

Advertisement
Feel bad for the kid but glad that this totally removes the Dolphins from even thinking about taking him.

Never believed he can be a top qb in the league for the reasons many have expressed before:

Arm strength
Size
Time to throw
Wide open receivers
Total talent around him.

That sounds like Drew Brees.

Exactly. I don’t even count the greatest man of all time Joe Willie as a Baga guy.

Exactly. He only went there because there was an orchestrated effort to keep him out of college football because everyone collectively feared his greatness. Test scores were doctored to subtract 1000 pts from his college boards and only Baga had the grandfathered-in exemption that allowed them to admit someone that appeared to be on par with a developmentally disabled emu.

Saban just thinking about himself. He needs to impress the committee because he’s out of the SEC Championship Game. He might have just screwed himself though. Without Tua they have no chance.
Absolutely selfish
Didn’t have such a banner game in last years Natl Champ game. Venerables got in his head on the first series(pick six) and staid camped there for the rest of the game. I like Tua’s game, but the hype was way too much(per usual). Lawrence has come down to earth also.

Go Canes!

Go Canes!
Literally the whole team struggled yet only Tua got blamed against an all time great Clemson defense but ok

Advertisement
I hope the posterior wall fracture doesn't mean his uterus was damaged. Eff everything and everyone associated with Baga. Joe Namath excluded.
Ken Stabler? I mean c’mon.

1573955005439.jpeg

Last edited:
Absolutely selfish

Literally the whole team struggled yet only Tua got blamed against an all time great Clemson defense but ok

Said this in the other thread...Ole Nicky wasn’t happy being number 5 and wanted to hang 60 on MSU.He knew he couldn’t do that with the backup.

He’d have played Tua if he had to roll him out there in a wheelchair. Saban had no other reason to be playing the kid and spare me “ the kid wanted to play” sHT.Your the coach and you don’t need Tua against this team.

This was all about being number 5.

I feel bad for the kid and I hope the family takes themselves and the younger son and gets away from Satan.

dislocated hip, Tua will recover with no problems depending on dislocation. hopefully, he will be ok. the artery that feeds the blood to the femur head can be damaged.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back