Travis homer 2018 expectations

1200 total scrimmage yards and 10 tds not that he couldn't get more, but other rushers will accumulate stats also.

Advertisement
We fix 3rd down issues and we will be alright. The oline isn’t that bad. Even with their faults our rbs(Walton, homer, dallas) still ran very well collectively and there were lanes for nearly all of the games except unc and pitt

**** it. Try not to think of the number of things that have to go wrong for a team this talented to be the worst 3rd down team in the P5.

Advertisement
Lol.

I've only had it once. I pretty much chug every alcoholic beverage that I consume (not sure why). I've been drinking this way every since my first drink, many eons ago. My co-workers, at the time, knew this fact about me, and dared me to chug a 40. I raised there dare and said that I would chug two 40's back to back. I did it! About 2 hours later, I woke up in my car in front of a speed limit sign on Interstate 10. Needless to say, that was my first and only date with Olde English.
had my first one in Jamaica queens.. 96.. lmao drunk it halfway and woke up the next day.. mannn never again... But I did try 211's.. them ***** will knock you on your ***

Advertisement
Burns is going to be a monster. I don't know how they can keep Burns and Dallas off the field. Homer will get his but we are stacked. Praying for the Oline

Homer is an elite athlete.

1,000 yards should be the minimum expectation this season. I think he can get close to 1,200.

Advertisement
I see they covered, "How to copy and paste" at the Senior Center for Computer Literacy.

You are right! They also covered, "How to respond to an internet moron", which I have successfully applied in your case. The quote is courtesy of Ben Franklin. By the way, just to help you along, he's not related to, Aretha Franklin.

Hopefully, this offense features multiple players putting up numbers.

My expectation for Homer is >1,000 yards, >6 yards per carry and >10 TDs. He is one of the better backs in the country.

Advertisement
Homer, DJ, Burns (if healthy), Lingard/Davis will emerge throughout the season. If Homer stays next year and we reel in 2 studs in the '19 class, maaaan thats 5+ guys that are dangerous with the ball in their hands.

In 2019 our skill players on offense will be ridiculous.

RB: (Homer), DJ, Burns, Lingard, Davis, Crowley, '19 stud.
QB: Jarren, Kosi, (MJ Jr./'19 stud)
WR: (Richards), (Cager), Thomas, Hightower, Pope, Njoku, Harley, Wiggins, Payton, '19 stud
TE: Jordan, Mallory, Zipperer, Hodges

I see like 13+ draft picks right there.

Homer has 1400+ yard ability. However, Brown and Richt will employee a committee and not run their RBs to the ground before they get to the league, like Bama does.

With a competent line, I could see him topping 1100 yards on the ground and 1300+ from scrimmage.

Advertisement
Back