Top 5 Best & Worst Picks of NFL 1st Rd

Sorry man but he has Bears fans there. Mitch is trash and I will never get over the fact that the Bears could have had Watson or Mahomes. They didn't even interview Watson.
Don't you ever admit that the packers, green bay, or the state of ****sssconsin has ANY **** on us. I'm gonna pull that Chicago Card Mk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll pretend I didn't read that sacrilege. It's not about whether or not you like the bears. Those filthy Northern Hicks need to know the pecking order of things. Never let them think otherwise.
My dad would probably disown me if he heard what I said. He knows I'm an oddball tho. People are always asking him and my brothers why I like the Rays, Lightning, and why I'm a Canes fan.

Ceedee Lamb to Dallas at 17 is crazy
Good or Bad ?
My dad would probably disown me if he heard what I said. He knows I'm an oddball tho. People are always asking him and my brothers why I like the Rays, Lightning, and why I'm a Canes fan.
You are a Chicagoan by the grace and mercy of God. You are a Cane fan because of taste and class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's certainly not a horrible pick and I understand why they did it but I think the Fins reached a little with Austin Jackson at 18- especially since they gave up a Pro Bowl DB to get that pick. I think they probably could've snagged him with their initial pick at 26 and possibly even their post trade pick at 30.

Advertisement
Back