Time To Laugh: An Excerpt From Al's End Of Year Letter To

why is the goal not to be national champions. why is Al Goldens goal never to be natty champs? he can't sit there and write a letter about a TCU team that got robbed from the playoff and then say our goal is to win the ACC. this guy is such a joke I've never hated a human being more in my life.

Advertisement
That part about TCU is a lie. They went to a spread hurry up offense this year and did better .so no Al not the same playbook

why is the goal not to be national champions. why is Al Goldens goal never to be natty champs? he can't sit there and write a letter about a TCU team that got robbed from the playoff and then say our goal is to win the ACC. this guy is such a joke I've never hated a human being more in my life.

You know what? I don't know if it's the lowered expectations or just the general ****ery of that letter, but I legitimately didn't even bat an eye at him writing about being ACC Champions and not National Champions.

I'll vouch this is 100% legit and not a WTH troll job. Several players let this out. They don't respect this clown.

Yesterday, I read a book on New York Giants Head Coach Tom Coughlin, who as you all know beat the undefeated Patriots 2 years ago to win the Super Bowl! The Book is entitled “Earn the Right to Win!” Not as catchy as Deserve Victory, but you get the idea!*

^^even this part? Im currently getting *****slapped by my wife for cracking up laughing in dead silence at almost 330 a.m.because of this part

Advertisement
This can't be real.

Thought it was satire.

Can't be real. Is it real? Oh no, please don't be. Just because, oh my God. Is this real? It's bad. Our situation. It's bad. But holy ****, it's so much worse than I ever imagined. Oh my. Oh ****.

After reading that letter, I can't help but envision Al's Deserve Victory binder looking something like this:

B1578352.jpg

Al Golden is a LIAR. We as fans have to do our part and call him out very single time in the social media world we live in today.

There is no place to hide!

Advertisement
I'm curious. AG's tenure at Temple was 2006 - 2010. In the letter he mention's Pats/Gaints game 2 years ago. I'd bet my life that this letter was written to his Temple squad in 2009 and as someone already stated he basically printed used it to send to his 2014 UM squad. That is sloppy and just wrong on multiple levels. Sometimes I feel that the venom against him is a bit much but I truly understand if you really listen to his lies. He talk at people (not to them) and treats them like complete idiots and does so in such a prideful way. I understand the venom.

I would love to find an former Temple player to confirm this very same letter was given to them at or about 2009. Now that needs to be posted on twitter!

Can you imagine Harbaugh, Saban, or Fisher using the phrase "hidden agendas" while addressing their players. It screams "I am weak and emotionally fragile." Those guys couldn't give a monkey's balls about agendas. But they're real coaches. Real leaders...... We're stuck with an HR Generalist. I gotta find something else to do.

Last edited:
Using words like volition when talking to his own players, garuntee half the team had to google that ****

Guarantee half the team, if not more, didn't read it.

Do the players know we support THEM? They need to know because we are gonna have to do things that Golden will turn at fan support.
The great thing about Canes fans, generally speaking, is it is a players school. Players first. Coaches second.
I hope they understand this because it is gonna be a very long year.

nobody go to the ******* games. dont buy any new addidas merchandise. dont watch them on tv. dont support basketball. total & complete boycott.

Advertisement

You know what? I don't know if it's the lowered expectations or just the general ****ery of that letter, but I legitimately didn't even bat an eye at him writing about being ACC Champions and not National Champions.

Caught that as well, lofty goals. He should adjust the goals to the coastal championship, more realistic but will not happen under this bafoon's lack of ability.

I pretty much give up now. this has killed my interest in College Football.

People can blame the fabs all they want but i know for100% kids want nothing to do with Golden, the kids coming into the program are doing so with the how long could this **** last mentality. No insider but trust me 16 class will fall to **** if golden is still here.

Advertisement
Again I'll just say for people who think it's phony, it came from directly from a player and the players aren't sitting here typing out novel to parody the coaches.

The pats/giants suberbowl was not two years ago. The ******* has a factual error right at the start. He really seems to have dedicated himself about 45%.

This I thought I was the only person that saw that.

The undefeated Pat vs the Giants was 07/08 **** near 8 seasons ago.

Either we just caught his *** LYING about reading some dumb a$$ book or in his own reality, the undefeated Pats and Ginats squared off 2 seasons ago.

Advertisement
Back