Time To Laugh: An Excerpt From Al's End Of Year Letter To

Advertisement
I wonder how much time Urban Meyer spends writing love letters to his players instead of recruiting 3 weeks prior to signing day.

He doesn't! He prepares for National Championship games.

Golden has plenty of time to do this type of thing with our bowl game being so early in the bowl season and all.

******* dishonest piece of ****. TCU absolutely did not have the same playbook as the previous season.

As WTH posted, he completely overhauled his offensive system when it was apparent after two seasons it wasn't working.

Advertisement
Hilarious WTH!

"So what changed? A TEAM is reborn every year. And what makes the difference from year to year is a team’s leadership ..."

So, if by "a team's leadership," he means new coaches (with new schemes) -- which he must, being that he's citing TCU---then maybe he's hinting that big changes are coming in terms of the staff (bye NoD) and philosophy after all. Ah, I feel better.

F that. Fire Al Golden.

What does it say about the teams respect for this guy that they'll freely and laughingly send this out to people not affiliated with the team

Advertisement
It's unhealthy for me to despise a person as much as I do that I've never met in my life.

Remember when the 2011 season ended? He said the exact same bull****, only it was directed at Jacory, Streeter, Washington, Forston, and others. He said that it was going to be a new team in 2012 with new leaders like Morris, Perryman, Chick, and Duke. Now he's using the same playbook with different terminology.

Advertisement
This is the email you send in corporate America so you can show your boss that you are "setting the tone". But really you send this so that when it goes to **** you can say that you tried and the employees didn't get it.

Shockingly shallow this is....

Lol if he said two years ago it must have been a Temple letter. He saved it and printed out again. lol hahaha. Who got the copy of it and where they get it from?

Advertisement
Can someone post this on twitter so it goes viral and golden knows his own players are laughing at him

what a ******* moron...only a ******* loser would send this letter, written in this manner, to his players. He senses that no one, not even the players respect him. What a ******* loser. I cannot wait to see the day when this piece of **** is fired.

Anyone who supports this ****...meet me somewhere!!!!!

Advertisement
Back