Time To Laugh: An Excerpt From Al's End Of Year Letter To

I'm curious. AG's tenure at Temple was 2006 - 2010. In the letter he mention's Pats/Gaints game 2 years ago. I'd bet my life that this letter was written to his Temple squad in 2009 and as someone already stated he basically printed used it to send to his 2014 UM squad. That is sloppy and just wrong on multiple levels. Sometimes I feel that the venom against him is a bit much but I truly understand if you really listen to his lies. He talk at people (not to them) and treats them like complete idiots and does so in such a prideful way. I understand the venom.

I would love to find an former Temple player to confirm this very same letter was given to them at or about 2009. Now that needs to be posted on twitter!

Can you imagine Harbaugh, Saban, or Fisher using the phrase "hidden agendas" while addressing their players. It screams "I am weak and emotionally fragile." Those guys couldn't give a monkey's balls about agendas. But they're real coaches. Real leaders...... We're stuck with an HR Generalist. I gotta find something else to do.

If this is true, a five year old copy and paste job, and can ne proven....wow. Would make national headlines.

Advertisement
Here's the follow up from the Director of Player ops, urging players to respond since nobody cared.

Follow up message from director of football ops to team

From: Ryan McNamee - HNY! Plz check your email & respond to AG's email titled Happy New Year Everyone! It has an important msg re: 15 Team. Thx!

Like many have stated here, we need to make it clear that this fanbase SUPPORTS THE PLAYERS and are not here to bash any of those young men putting in hard work for The U. Do we get on a few kids when they fumble or just make a boneheaded play, sure but that's normal. We are as passionate about being fans as you all are about being players.

I see Golden doing interviews and writing letters and stuff about how the fans are toxic towards the TEAM. He is using the venom we spew at him and trying to sprinkle some on the players. He is a terrible human being for doing such a thing.

ALL OF OUR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION IS DIRECTED AT YOU MR GOLDEN. AT YOU AND ONLY YOU.

We love the kids. We love the Kayaa's and the Duke's. We root for the defense to make a key stop. We cheer for them. AND WE ALSO FEEL SORRY FOR THEM

If players do really read this board...............if parents do really read this board........if admins and coaching staff do really read this board..........understand that the players are not who we target. The parents need not be sensitive of the fact that the fanbase wants the coach fired after a losing season with 11 NFL players on the roster. The admins and coaching staff need to know that we see how you are trying to spin our hate of Golden towards the players. We see how you are trying to win the players by lying to them.

The fans love The U. We love the players. We hate AL GOLDEN. He is a liar and a fraud. That is all I can type before I throw my **** computer out the window.

Advertisement
Here's the follow up from the Director of Player ops, urging players to respond since nobody cared.

Follow up message from director of football ops to team

From: Ryan McNamee - HNY! Plz check your email & respond to AG's email titled Happy New Year Everyone! It has an important msg re: 15 Team. Thx!

At least we know the players are still salvageable. They're not listening to this thrash

Yesterday, I read a book on New York Giants Head Coach Tom Coughlin, who as you all know beat the undefeated Patriots 2 years ago to win the Super Bowl! The Book is entitled “Earn the Right to Win!” Not as catchy as Deserve Victory, but you get the idea!

Letter was written in 2009

Advertisement
I'm curious. AG's tenure at Temple was 2006 - 2010. In the letter he mention's Pats/Gaints game 2 years ago. I'd bet my life that this letter was written to his Temple squad in 2009 and as someone already stated he basically printed used it to send to his 2014 UM squad. That is sloppy and just wrong on multiple levels. Sometimes I feel that the venom against him is a bit much but I truly understand if you really listen to his lies. He talk at people (not to them) and treats them like complete idiots and does so in such a prideful way. I understand the venom.

I would love to find an former Temple player to confirm this very same letter was given to them at or about 2009. Now that needs to be posted on twitter!

Can you imagine Harbaugh, Saban, or Fisher using the phrase "hidden agendas" while addressing their players. It screams "I am weak and emotionally fragile." Those guys couldn't give a monkey's balls about agendas. But they're real coaches. Real leaders...... We're stuck with an HR Generalist. I gotta find something else to do.

If this is true, a five year old copy and paste job, and can ne proven....wow. Would make national headlines.

Not only is he recycling this Bull****, but these are not even his own unique thoughts, stories, or ideas. It is all plagiarized from motivational speaker and author Jon Gordon.
The "Energy Vampires, Giants story, Unity BS. All plagiarized and he didn't even bother to change the dates, wording etc.
what a FRAUD!

Only to find out he had an assistant do it up for him

Would be ***king AWSOME

He spewed these same vague bull**** buzzwords before last season, and it resulted in a 6-7 debacle.

What's different next year? We're losing our best offensive and defensive player, and upwards of 10 players that will be drafted.

This guy has no shame whatsoever.

Like many have stated here, we need to make it clear that this fanbase SUPPORTS THE PLAYERS and are not here to bash any of those young men putting in hard work for The U. Do we get on a few kids when they fumble or just make a boneheaded play, sure but that's normal. We are as passionate about being fans as you all are about being players.

I see Golden doing interviews and writing letters and stuff about how the fans are toxic towards the TEAM. He is using the venom we spew at him and trying to sprinkle some on the players. He is a terrible human being for doing such a thing.

ALL OF OUR ANGER AND FRUSTRATION IS DIRECTED AT YOU MR GOLDEN. AT YOU AND ONLY YOU.

We love the kids. We love the Kayaa's and the Duke's. We root for the defense to make a key stop. We cheer for them. AND WE ALSO FEEL SORRY FOR THEM

If players do really read this board...............if parents do really read this board........if admins and coaching staff do really read this board..........understand that the players are not who we target. The parents need not be sensitive of the fact that the fanbase wants the coach fired after a losing season with 11 NFL players on the roster. The admins and coaching staff need to know that we see how you are trying to spin our hate of Golden towards the players. We see how you are trying to win the players by lying to them.

The fans love The U. We love the players. We hate AL GOLDEN. He is a liar and a fraud. That is all I can type before I throw my **** computer out the window.

Ironically, the vast majority of the negative posts concerning players this past season were from the Golden supporters, not those of us who want this clown fired. They would repeatedly throw the players under the bus -- just like Golden does -- for purported lack of execution. When the reality is that his defensive scheme does not put the players in a position to succeed. It's dreadful.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Not only is he recycling this Bull****, but these are not even his own unique thoughts, stories, or ideas. It is all plagiarized from motivational speaker and author Jon Gordon.
The "Energy Vampires, Giants story, Unity BS. All plagiarized and he didn't even bother to change the dates, wording etc.
what a FRAUD!

Expound?

Well now everyone knows why Denzel and Duke were laughing at him at that press conference. The guy is a cornball, blames his players for his failures and had unity councils. Southern savages aren't gonna respond to that. But we can see why the school has kept him.

what a FRAUD!

Expound?

http://www.jongordon.com/article-unityandgreatteamwork.html

http://www.jongordon.com/blog/beware-of-energy-vampires/

http://www.jongordon.com/article-lightenup.html

Advertisement
Back