Time To Laugh: An Excerpt From Al's End Of Year Letter To

Advertisement
"Yesterday, I read a book on New York Giants Head Coach Tom Coughlin, who as you all know beat the undefeated Patriots 2 years ago to win the Super Bowl! The Book is entitled “Earn the Right to Win!” Not as catchy as Deserve Victory, but you get the idea!"

Did he say the NYG beat the undefeated patriots 2 years ago? This guy doesnt know football at all. The patriots were undefeated in 2007 not 2013

"Yesterday, I read a book on New York Giants Head Coach Tom Coughlin, who as you all know beat the undefeated Patriots 2 years ago to win the Super Bowl! The Book is entitled “Earn the Right to Win!” Not as catchy as Deserve Victory, but you get the idea!"

Did he say the NYG beat the undefeated patriots 2 years ago? This guy doesnt know football at all. The patriots were undefeated in 2007 not 2013
That's because the letter was recycled dip ****.

Advertisement
That sloppy lazy fck was too inept and clogged up on holiday food to muster the energy to write a new email.

Then, to top off the **** salad, he's such an arrogant **** that he got bummed when none of the players dapped him up for his recycled email, so he had his caddy try to cajole them into patting him on the back ****.

Unity council, hidden agendas what kind of man thinks that way and writes crap like that. Fat Al is a whinny little *****, looking for excuses everywhere rather than holding himself accountable.

What is this UNITY COUNCIL he schmeaks of? Do they have special hats and a secret hand shake?

crossover22[]_[];2144113 said:
I kind of hate myself for supporting him for 3 years
It's ok. I know how you feel. It hit me like a ton of bricks too when it happened to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Golden sure does like to use the exclamation points in his recycled letters.

lol at him pulling out his old laptop and recycling a letter that he sent to his Temple players in 2010.

does not look authentic. someone needs to post a copy of the email with appropriate redaction of the recipient's email address and any other incriminating information.

I'm curious. AG's tenure at Temple was 2006 - 2010. In the letter he mention's Pats/Gaints game 2 years ago. I'd bet my life that this letter was written to his Temple squad in 2009 and as someone already stated he basically printed used it to send to his 2014 UM squad. That is sloppy and just wrong on multiple levels. Sometimes I feel that the venom against him is a bit much but I truly understand if you really listen to his lies. He talk at people (not to them) and treats them like complete idiots and does so in such a prideful way. I understand the venom.

I would love to find an former Temple player to confirm this very same letter was given to them at or about 2009. Now that needs to be posted on twitter!

Can you imagine Harbaugh, Saban, or Fisher using the phrase "hidden agendas" while addressing their players. It screams "I am weak and emotionally fragile." Those guys couldn't give a monkey's balls about agendas. But they're real coaches. Real leaders...... We're stuck with an HR Generalist. I gotta find something else to do.

Well said, ya I cant believe that he actually talks about things like agendas with his own players. Its such an excuse and horrible topic to let simmer. If a player or assistant came to Saban crying about hidden agendas on the team he'd either A) just beat their *** himself B) berate them until they cry or C) have them running suicide drills until they are half dead

Advertisement
1. UNSELFISH – Contribution to others and encouragement; Form of appreciation and Gratitude. No energy Vampires!
2. FOCUSED – Eliminate thinking about the next level. Ignore the Noise (NFL/AGENT/MEDIA). Let go of the outcome. Put Team First!
3. UNIFIED – More team unity; no separation among us (mix more offense and defense). Be a Great Teammate!
4. COMMUNICATE – See it as more of a partnership. Matter of Trust! Let go of agenda. Be solution oriented. Tough Teams Talk!
5. ACCOUNTABLE – Overcome fear of conflict. Be authentic with others. You job is to never get discouraged with the responsibility to hold each other accountable. We need great leaders!

Secret MIDDLE FINGER msg to the Fans? UFUCA

Once I read Tom Coughlin I understood.. he is a coach that is begging to be fired year in year out that just randomly wins super bowls and saving his ***. Golden read that book because he is begging to be fired year in year out just like Tom is, and wanted to see how he deals with it because Al is mentally ****ed from all the heat

Advertisement
D9eJrMh.gif

does not look authentic. someone needs to post a copy of the email with appropriate redaction of the recipient's email address and any other incriminating information.

Agreed. I'm increasingly skeptical. Check out the contrast between his interview regarding the season in review compared to that supposed email. Nothing is similar. One is like a squealing school girl and the other is exactly how Golden always comes across.

Unless he's radically different in front of the team. After all, he does employ that ridiculous Oklahoma drill before every home game. That's like a gameday version of exclamation points.

If a weak mind is trying to fake an email to make Golden seem incredibly pathetic, factual errors and juvenile grammar would be staples. Even that supposed subsequent email from within the athletic department has the same tendency, an exclamation point after all 3 sentences. Like the same person was responsible. Otherwise we apparently don't hire anyone who can't finish a sentence minus unwarranted punctuation.

That's bcuz this letter is saved to his hard drive under the "End of Season Letter to Players After Yet ANOTHER Failed Season" Folder

He sent this same letter to Temple players in 2009 and just copied and pasted for this year's team. That's how much he gives a ****

Advertisement
Back