Thoughts on the class

Staff cant recruit and coach. If Manny really wants to keep this job he better start cutting dead weight. Problem is, in 2021 are you confident Miami hired the right coach

Advertisement
D$

You are absolutely right. First Flake needs to go then the new AD hopefully replaces Manny with a well-established and experienced HC who favour spread offence out of another program.

Lets hope Manny can turn it around next year. the LAST thing the program needs is to change coaches again.

They go hand in hand. You are praising coaches for going 6-6 and having the 17th ranked class. Its UM its going to have top 25 classes not matter what.

Btw Randy pulled a top 3 class after going 5-7.
I mean we didn’t have one last year though?

Advertisement
This clueless coaching staff let Hypolite go to chase a dream, got played 3 times by a local kid. Year after year the same mistakes happen.

Man Nebraska came in and laid there foundation in South Florida. One more team we got to battle for recruits.

Like the class considering the season could’ve been a catastrophic first season for Manny. Never thought Chaney and the other highly ranked players would’ve stuck all year

Advertisement
Thx D. Class turned out much better than expected given the poor coaches and record. Actually, it’s shocking that we landed 11 **** players.

One more year is all Diaz has. Hopefully he takes heed of what needs to happen now which firing some of the coaches. Not ideal, but status quo won’t cut it as these coaches have already proven they can’t coach well and recruiting is less than desired.

agreed. I think manny gets 3 years to try and tune it around.
Turn what around man? Come on, you know he’s dead man walking. You think a third year with less talent then year one and two and he’s all of sudden gonna start kicking ***. Lol you and I both have a better chance at winning the lottery then Mandy turning around HIS debacle here. If he turns in another season like this one next year with a 21 recruting class that’s already in the toilet he’s gone dude!

Advertisement
Man Nebraska came in and laid there foundation in South Florida. One more team we got to battle for recruits.
They had a smart strategy, since they have no recruiting territory they figured which location can they target that is full of nomad recruits and they zeroed in on our backyard. Pretty wise since the so fla recruit are mostly mercenaries and very receptive to bags..

Advertisement
"They were played by obvious trolls"

I'll say it again....the most gullible staff in the thr country.

Zero chance we have new coach in 2021 thats all I will say . I do agree with most everything said in the OP's beyond the first paragraph which I completely disagree with . BUt I understand patience isn't a virtue many have . Because we have been average so long people don't realize every time you hire a new coach you totally start over . This was year 1 of the rebuild . I suspect we will be a top 10 team by year 3 . But time will tell. Love our QB and like our HC . Need a new OC and OL coach .

Advertisement
Back