**** THE WEBSITE IS LIVE ****

Advertisement
image.jpg

Any chance we can get this post pinned to the top of the board?

Otherwise I'll just keep bumping it until the fat incompetent moron gets fired.

Advertisement
Wow. Those stats in black and white are so damning. This will absolutely impact the BOT, as they know the negative impact it will have on recruiting, attendance, and most importantly, alumni donations.

Outstanding work Dapper.

Get this pussified BigMAC10 coach the **** out of S. Fla.

Advertisement
Haven't done a rigorous fact check, but the bottom left box ("Al Golden's career record vs. teams which finished with winning records:") is missing some games from 2013. You only have wins vs GT and UNC listed, but we also lost to FSU, Louisville, VT, and Duke (all teams that finished with winning records).

But yeah, awesome site Dapper.

Advertisement
Thank you, Dapper.
Similar to the discussions about flying banners, I still think more attention needs to be directed at Shalala, BOT and
Athletic Director.
Those folks need to be called out as much as our coaches.
The way I look at it, there is a bigger problem at the UM....far bigger than incompetent defensive coordinators and
head coaches.
But thanks for what you are doing.

Funny how the stateoftheu guy is blocking anyone who mentions this but has no problem mentioning the UF situation.

Delusional ***

Can someone forward the site address to a bleacherreport writer? They love this kind of drama, and I'm sure it would make more ripples on BR. with any luck it will make front page

Advertisement
Haven't done a rigorous fact check, but the bottom left box ("Al Golden's career record vs. teams which finished with winning records:") is missing some games from 2013. You only have wins vs GT and UNC listed, but we also lost to FSU, Louisville, VT, and Duke (all teams that finished with winning records).

But yeah, awesome site Dapper.

I just added to that (it may have been I didn't copy and paste the whole block of text - I don't know), so that it now reads

2013 (Miami):
W Georgia Tech 45-30
W North Carolina 27-23
L Florida State 41-14
L Virginia Tech 42-24
L Duke 48-30
W Pittsburgh 41-31
L Louisville 36-9

Site layout is good. The facts are what draws you to it. Nothing to distract you.

Quotable quotes would be a good third menu when you're ready. What golden says and what former players and media say with links to articles. But that may take away from the simplicity. Your call. Good job.

Advertisement
Back