**** THE WEBSITE IS LIVE ****

Advertisement
I'm going to try to make some time tomorrow to update the site. Feel free to PM me any proposed contribution, or just post it in this thread - if anyone is interested.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tomorrow, I will be adding updates to the site - a blog post and some new stats. I saw this (below), but if anyone has any other good info, please post it.

### If UM (6-6) loses its bowl game --- which at this point, would surprise nobody --- it would result in the Hurricanes’ third losing season in 35 years. The only others since 1980: 5-7 in 2007 and 5-6 in 1997.
### With his third loss in a row, Al Golden dropped to 28-21 at UM, barely better than Randy Shannon’s 28-22 record before his dismissal. UM is just 16-16 in the ACC under Golden.
### Under Golden, UM dropped to 18-20 against teams from power five conferences.
### UM was outscored 14-10 in the second half, meaning the Hurricanes have been outscored 181-69 in the second half of its past 10 losses under Golden.
### More evidence of how UM is underachieving:
Miami’s last five recruiting classes were 16[SUP]th[/SUP], 36[SUP]th[/SUP], 9[SUP]th[/SUP], 20[SUP]th[/SUP] and 12th, according to rivals.com. Pittsburgh's were 33[SUP]rd[/SUP], 59[SUP]th[/SUP], 47[SUP]th[/SUP], 35[SUP]th[/SUP] and 44[SUP]th[/SUP].
But then again, UM also lost to Virginia, whose classes were 67[SUP]th[/SUP], 25[SUP]th[/SUP], 27[SUP]th[/SUP], 28[SUP]th[/SUP] and 41[SUP]st[/SUP]. And UM lost to Georgia Tech, whose classes were 43, 41, 57, 85 and 47. And, of course, Miami lost to Louisville, who 2010-14 classes were 48, 29, 42, 50 and 42.
Unless you believe the rivals.com rankings are all wrong, then that’s a scathing indictment of this coaching staff.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
180px-Bump.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back