**** THE WEBSITE IS LIVE ****

You should put a meme/quote sectio . I know I've seen some hilarious memes

I'll try to add that at some point this week. I want to keep the site clean though, so keep that in mind.

1) You can do a post on approval

2) have certain people allowed to post for now because there some that are clean but still hilarious.
or

3) have people pm you or email you with some memes

View attachment 26642
somewhere to start?

wrong quote. we do things over and over again and expect different results. practice for example.

insanity is repeating the same mistake and thinking this time it will be different.

Advertisement
Keep it unemotional. Memes won't help in the long run...they will be able to focus on that small part to say it isn't serious. Don't give them a way out.
Just facts. Quotes are good though.

You got a point.
Maybe just screenshot of his excuses and video clips with no memes or jokes. The OP already put his night game excuse under the "statistic" tab to the bottom right.
Just make a new tab called "excuses" or something like it and have screenshots and clips .

Keep it unemotional. Memes won't help in the long run...they will be able to focus on that small part to say it isn't serious. Don't give them a way out.
Just facts. Quotes are good though.

You got a point.
Maybe just screenshot of his excuses and video clips with no memes or jokes. The OP already put his night game excuse under the "statistic" tab to the bottom right.
Just make a new tab called "excuses" or something like it and have screenshots and clips .

There will be more pages soon. I put everything on the stats page at first. Now, there is a separate page for the defense, with screen shots, and another page with a blog. The menu can also have as many subpages as I decide to make. The site is entirely a work in progress, and it's a great outlet for both the little creativity I have left (after many years of practicing law) and the frustration I feel as a 'Canes fan.

I want to get your opinions about this (I posted it another thread):

I spoke with a former PAC 12 and SEC assistant coach about what's happening in Miami. His opinion was that Golden is smart enough to know that he and D'No will get 1 more year automatically because of Shalala stepping down. I think this is why the admin/coaches haven't bothered to reach out to the fans which has fueled more fan outrage (banners, the site, etc.). I also think this is why Golden won't part with D'No. With 1 more make or break year, why would he?

Look at UF's AD. He came out with statements that at least let the fans know their opinions were being heard. In contrast, what are we hearing? Nothing but support for the coaches and the process. What do ya'll think?

Advertisement
The site has reached a milestone: 1,000 likes on facebook. It has more than 6,000 hits as well.

That was fast. Contrary to the claims of the UM shill accounts on here, UM fans everywhere (not just on CIS) hate El Foldo.

I'm trying to keep it professional. No personal attacks. No cursing. Just facts. Goldenites may have a stroke after they read my next couple of blogs posts, but that will be their problem. I will explain to them a very large flaw in their thinking, and I will explain what the cloud meant and what the current sanctions mean (if anyone remembers, I tried to educate the board during the infractions case because I have experience in such matters and am very familiar with NCAA bylaws).

Advertisement
The site has reached a milestone: 1,000 likes on facebook. It has more than 6,000 hits as well.

That was fast. Contrary to the claims of the UM shill accounts on here, UM fans everywhere (not just on CIS) hate El Foldo.

I'm trying to keep it professional. No personal attacks. No cursing. Just facts. Goldenites may have a stroke after they read my next couple of blogs posts, but that will be their problem. I will explain to them a very large flaw in their thinking, and I will explain what the cloud meant and what the current sanctions mean (if anyone remembers, I tried to educate the board during the infractions case because I have experience in such matters and am very familiar with NCAA bylaws).

Bump

need to post defensive rankings as well as defensive yards per play allowed.

also pics of McCord 1 on 1 vs slot WRs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you using WordPress? You need to change your blog url to www.domainname.com/blog/title of blog

It will help your articles get found more easily online and will give you more google seo strength. Most SEO plugins will let you do that.

Advertisement
Back