**** THE WEBSITE IS LIVE ****

Advertisement
I've tweeted it at phillip buchanon, he didnt do anything. Maybe somebody else should try. The site needs more hits, we gotta do something.

besides Buchanon, Romberg, and Joaquin I dont know what other players would be willing to tweet it. Anybody know another former player whos been very vocal about al golden?

Send it to portis too.

Admittedly, I don't know much about social media, so I don't know if tweeting to Portis is even possible. However, he is the most high-profile former hurricane that has openly come out against Al Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You should put a meme/quote sectio . I know I've seen some hilarious memes

I'll try to add that at some point this week. I want to keep the site clean though, so keep that in mind.

1) You can do a post on approval

2) have certain people allowed to post for now because there some that are clean but still hilarious.
or

3) have people pm you or email you with some memes

Al Golden.jpg
somewhere to start?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keep it unemotional. Memes won't help in the long run...they will be able to focus on that small part to say it isn't serious. Don't give them a way out.
Just facts. Quotes are good though.

Advertisement
I posted this on WEZ, but the same goes for those who only post here:

Guysm,

I am going to add a new feature to the website this evening. It will be a blog. I have the first 2-4 blog posts running around in my mind already. I believe I can enable comments via facebook accounts - that is my goal. I hope to disabuse Goldenites of their way of thinking that results in their defending him and ****ting on the players.

If anyone wants to submit a blog post to be published on the site, you can post it in here or pm it to me. I intend to keep the site clean while still making the points I want to make. I encourage those of you who are talented creative writers (I'm looking at you, iateshalalaspussy, if you can keep it clean) to draft something for the blog. The creative part of my brain has atrophied after 15 years or so of making legal arguments. Just keep the content clean, and make some kind of point that supports the cause.

I will also start a page (or a portion of a page) with links to follow twitter accounts. If you have an account you want associated with the site, please post your twitter handle here or pm me (I am aware of @firealgolden, and that twitter handle will be added). Please keep the twitter account linked clean - my goal is to agitate and make valid points - while keeping it clean and family safe. I don't mind keeping my expletive filled rants to this site.

That's it for now. I just got back from a long lunch, and I need some coffee...

Advertisement
Back