**** THE WEBSITE IS LIVE ****

Advertisement
Dapper could walk into my living room and take a **** on my coffee table and I'd simply shake the man's hand and say...."thank you".

Not trying to be a **** but evidence page has typo:
- last sentence of first box. "see for yoursel"

Slight discrepancy between number of teams that have rushed for 200 & 300 yards in boxes 2 & 5 (think one stay was pre GT and other post).

Box 7: can we get how this team ranked in penalties the past few years and compete to Randy (Golden made a point of penalties when he got here).

Great job. I'm on phone otherwise I'd look up the stats if I was on desktop. (Nice responsive design)

Wasn't there a chart made by a blogger ageing defensive trends pre-Golden to last year?

Last edited:

Slight discrepancy between number of teams that have rushed for 200 & 300 yards in boxes 2 & 5 (think one stay was pre GT and other post).

Box 7: can we get how this team ranked in penalties the past few years and compete to Randy (Golden made a point of penalties when he got here).

Great job. I'm on phone otherwise I'd look up the stats if I was on desktop.

Wasn't there a chart made by a blogger ageing defensive trends pre-Golden to last year?

Good post. Let's make it as accurate as possible.

Great job. I'm on phone otherwise I'd look up the stats if I was on desktop. (Nice responsive design)

Thanks for the heads up. I lost a lot of my work on the site today, so it is not as complete as I would like.

I haven't read over the content as posted yet. I'll do that in the morning. I said it was going live today, so I wanted to make sure I held myself to that.

Advertisement
I had to fact check as well, since many of the stats people posted were a week or two old. It has been time consuming, but there is more to come.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP did a great job with the site, I salute you good sir. What if we just fly a banner with the website on it?

Advertisement
http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/80239-The-Most-Damning-Indictment-Of-Al-s-Coaching-Ability-Yet

Nice stats showing only 3 teams had higher ranked classes than us. Goes against the lash of Tashkent argument golden likes to use.

Could you create another menu link/box with Al Golden and Donofrio quotes that leave you scratching your head. (E.g.as coaches we have to look at ourselves then proceeds to throw kids under the bus; ).

Title the box of rushing yards against us stats "yards don't matter"-donofrio

4.*Defensive Rankings

Randy Shannon:*
2007- 33rd
2008 - 28th
2009 - 29th
2010 - 22nd

Al Golden
2011 - 45th*
2012 - 116th
2013 - 89th
2014 - 16th