**** THE WEBSITE IS LIVE ****

DapperSlapper

Junior
http://www.firecoachgolden.com

I will be adding more to it in the immediate future, but I wanted to make it live tonight.

Please vote early and often in the poll, and don't be afraid to use the social media buttons at the bottom of the page to tweet, share, etc.

If anyone has a twitter account that is likewise devoted to the cause, post it in this thread. At some point, I will add some links for the twitter accounts to the site.

Advertisement
Golden will DEFINITELY be the coach in 2015 unless he leaves on his own so I guess that site will be up for quite a while.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The evidence page is damning. His record vs teams with winning records is laughable. Process is code for I'm over my head pray I figure it out next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it possible to add that defensive graph?

Which one? I am planning to add the chart with our defensive performances last year compared to each team's average ypg. I remember seeing a graph of Al's defenses over the years, but I don't know where it is in order to save it and upload it.

Is it possible to add that defensive graph?

Which one? I am planning to add the chart with our defensive performances last year compared to each team's average ypg. I remember seeing a graph of Al's defenses over the years, but I don't know where it is in order to save it and upload it.

don't remember all the details but remember it was eye opening. someone will have it for you I'm sure

Advertisement
Back