The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A mistake the Program continuously makes is not giving proper weight to how a particular candidate is viewed by their current employer. There are definitely signs that Candle is not valued by Toledo’s AD nearly as much as this Board. Why?

Sooo true!

Candle isn't the only one. Frost, was the second coming of Jesus when he returned to Lincoln. He is an alum. He led them to a national championship. And, they couldn't get rid of him fast enough! Everyone knew he was getting fired this year and Nebraska couldn't even hold out longer to save some money.

We experienced this with Gattis. We hired someone, who appeared to be successful on the surface, and then we realized why Michigan didn't put up much of a fight watching him leave.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that neither Candle nor Frost are actually in the race here. They're probably smokescreens while Mario is doing some crazy black ops **** hiring someone none of us have even thought of lol.
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

If it is Candle, I wonder if he brings Robert Weiner (QB Coach) with him as an analyst. Would be a great hire. Former Tampa Plant HS coach when Marve was there and also coached a bunch of other big time HS QBs. Has done a good job with DeQuan Finn so far.
This was discussed on page 210. Please keep up. 😉😉😉

Ruiz is just a talker and with his commitment to Miami and relationship to Mario he’s an untouchable talker. But I doubt he’s getting enough info to know where we are at with this hire
Yeah. He seems to post as a fan, not an insider, frequently. He likes Candle so he makes that tweet in response to the other Candle related tweet. But given his status as the NIL guy people assume its because he knows something.

Advertisement
Yeah. He seems to post as a fan, not an insider, frequently. He likes Candle so he makes that tweet in response to the other Candle related tweet. But given his status as the NIL guy people assume its because he knows something.
Ruiz has the money for candle buyout so maybe he does know something . We will see

Advertisement
Agreed. The fact he came out and said he’s “my favourite” does make me believe this process is nowhere near over lol

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that neither Candle nor Frost are actually in the race here. They're probably smokescreens while Mario is doing some crazy black ops **** hiring someone none of us have even thought of lol.

As long as it is not Coley. If it is, better start warming up the banner plane and filing flight plans over Ruiz's house

I am genuinely concerned George R. R. Martin will die before the books are ever finished. Not trying to body shame or anything deemed offensive but he is a seriously fat ****.
He definitely never will finish it

Before the show aired I watched an interview with the show directors and they said that he told them how it ends

So when people didn’t like it he had to backtrack and pretend that wasn’t his ending, but what’s he going to do? Come up with an entirely different ending? He never will.

Not sure if you’ve read the Red Rising books that’s the one I’ve been into most after Thrones

Advertisement
Yea if your running 80-90 plays every game that still leaves you 40-50 passes.

So that’s the trick.No staring into space for 25 seconds every play run 80-90 plays and errrrbody happy.RB’s,WR’s,QB’s errrrbody…
Tennessee ran 72 plays per game.

Advertisement
Based on how last years hiring process went I think it’s no one that’s been named so far. Hopefully it’s for the better this time. This hire will make or break Mario. Whoever it is for the love of god let them bring in their position coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back