The Bank (6/1)

View as article
Advertisement
page hop GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no idea where the “underwhelming athletically” stuff came from. Maybe it’s because on his film, he seemed to wait until he was sure of where the ball carrier was going before exploding into the gap and into the tackle. Maybe to some on here, that equates to a LB that is slow footed. I can tell you that a lack of athleticism is not gonna be an issue with him. What I saw on tape, and more importantly in person, is a LB that can go sideline to sideline.
Yea idk just remember reading that I didn’t watch his film. So the feedback already seemed great

Colin Hurley is a killer. I'm excited about things heating up with him. He's compact, almost built like a thicker D'eric King but has a quick release and big arm. Can buy time with his legs and has always played older competition for his age.
Height?

Advertisement
Kinsler will be a first round pick. Yeah I said it. Liked him ever since I saw him in photos looking like Andre the Giant standing next to everyone he took a pic with. Can’t wait until he learns under Cohen and takes over to book with Cooper.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back