The Bank (6/1)

View as article
Advertisement
I think there are many people here missing something very important. We sucked big time last year in my humble opinion it was the worst season of the 40 years I've experienced here. Guys don't get the correlation this program has been maligned for almost 2 decades and last year was a total disaster. When you have money ( like many universities have) and the ability to point out to the recruit how bad we are it's easier to recruit. The pressure is on Mario for sure. Stop blaming other coaches so much. Mario hired these people and was the head coach last year. It's on him making 8 million a years for what?

Advertisement
I feel bad for Mario, to the extent you can for somebody making that kind of money.

Dude would be the biggest star ***** on this board. Like he would have the group of posters that love to write those long dissertations about how the recruiting rankings systems are a joke, just constantly having to copy and paste them in response to his posts.

And this is what he’s been reduced to having to do to recruit. You know it’s absolutely killing him.

It seems like we been doing this since Paul Williams. Why are we always scrambling for some suspect 3 star DB out of the region when we got local studs right here available? Does the staff even know Larry Tarver, Elijah Cannon, Lawrence Johnson or Amare Sanders exist?

Advertisement
I think Mack, Frederique, Thomas, and Day, Wheatley-Humphrey all get boosts. I'm actually surprised Wheatley-Humphrey isn't ranked higher to begin with.
Frédérique already got a big 100+ bump up to 904 when he committed to us. Can see him going higher with a good season at STA.

If u are struggling to get traction with highly rated players at CB, wait till the season start. Packing the class with 4 or 5 underrated or lowly rated players is stupidity. The chances are likely one of them turns out to be decent. This is not OL. I have made my feelings clear. When i watch a lowly rated player, something must jump out. Nothing does here. Just my opinion. This that safety Banda was trying t9 feed us was good. Knowles or something. BBQ sauce weekly.

It seems like we been doing this since Paul Williams. Why are we always scrambling for some suspect 3 star DB out of the region when we got local studs right here available? Does the staff even know Larry Tarver, Elijah Cannon, Lawrence Johnson or Amare Sanders exist?
Sanders and Tarver got the "interest offers" early on…And were on campus couple times early spring.

I would take Tarver all day. I don't mind Sanders, but there are a couple kids being mentioned like C.Cummings/Watkins that I like a little better. All these kids imo are battling for one spot as the backup plan for Mincey.

Advertisement
I feel bad for Mario, to the extent you can for somebody making that kind of money.

Dude would be the biggest star ***** on this board. Like he would have the group of posters that love to write those long dissertations about how the recruiting rankings systems are a joke, just constantly having to copy and paste them in response to his posts.

And this is what he’s been reduced to having to do to recruit. You know it’s absolutely killing him.
This! He was promised the resources would be there to compete and no matter how great the NIL folks think their offers are, they’re clearly not good enough to get it done.

This! He was promised the resources would be there to compete and no matter how great the NIL folks think their offers are, they’re clearly not good enough to get it done.
Well like i said, stop the spaceship facility and upgrade the roster. When u have that humming u go into upgrading tge facility. This best marketing tool is a good team.

Well like i said, stop the spaceship facility and upgrade the roster. When u have that humming u go into upgrading tge facility. This best marketing tool is a good team.
I don’t disagree but most boosters prefer the tax deductible contribution with their name on a building over NIL. It’s their money, I don’t begrudge them how they contribute it. It’s why most people **** on Ruiz but he relished participating in NIL. When he saw the budget last year wasn’t enough, he raised it. Hopefully I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s the same level of enthusiasm from others.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree but most boosters prefer the tax deductible contribution with their name on a building over NIL. It’s their money, I don’t begrudge them how they contribute it. It’s why most people **** on Ruiz but he relished participating in NIL. When he saw the budget last year wasn’t enough, he raised it. Hopefully I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s the same level of enthusiasm from others.
I don’t think a possible lower NIL budget is the only factor. Other teams catching up on NIL combined with the usual fickleness of recruits is surely contributing to all the “misses”.

Pretty spot on to be honest. We need some arab man looking for money to be washed like they do with Man City, PSG and New Castle and bribing the players in Europe to come in and start dropping blank checks.

Man over there saw the zero's and forgot they supported LGBTQ causes.

Advertisement
Back