The Bank (6/1)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No funds means no camps. No camps means no stars. It doesn’t mean the kid suck. Because whether you’re. 5 star or 0 star you still have to be developed on the next level.

No one, not Addae, not Cristobal, not Highsmith can sell me on recruiting all these underrated DBs. I seen the ones who become special, they are 80, 90% always the best athletes. Its not hard to figure out who are the best athletes. Why wasn't Addae going after these players when he was at UGA? If we are struggling to get highly rated DBs dont take class fillers. Go after people in the portal.

I leave them to their vices on the OL and somewhat DL. DBs and WRs are not hard to scout, even RBs.

Also u can sell me a lowly rated skill position player that has great speed and athleticism. I saw none of that on his film. Walked down on the pick. No

Advertisement
No one, not Addae, not Cristobal, not Highsmith can sell me on recruiting all these underrated DBs. I seen the ones who become special, they are 80, 90% always the best athletes. Its not hard to figure out who are the best athletes. Why wasn't Addae going after these players when he was at UGA? If we are struggling to get highly rated DBs dont take class fillers. Go after people in the portal.

I leave them to their vices on the OL and somewhat DL. DBs and WRs are not hard to scout, even RBs.

Also u can sell me a lowly rated skill position player that has great speed and athleticism. I saw none of that on his film. Walked down on the pick. No
Yeah this is ridiculous. Either Addae needs to be dropped for a recruiting savage or Mario needs to step in and make it his mission to land some DB's. We got lucky with Stafford and Damari last year when Mario had the hype around him. It's worn off and Addae's lack of any recruiting ability is really shining through. I don't care who is running the player scouting department, you're not going to recruit a bunch of players in the 1000+ range and win anything consistently.

Advertisement
No funds means no camps. No camps means no stars. It doesn’t mean the kid suck. Because whether you’re. 5 star or 0 star you still have to be developed on the next level.
What makes you think Miami will develop anyone. Theyre barely even able to win half their games year in and year out. Terrible product on the field every season... Who has Miami truly developed in the last 10 plus years?

Along with the other 9-10 sleeper project diamond in the rough players miami has committed...
I think Mack, Frederique, Thomas, and Day, Wheatley-Humphrey all get boosts. I'm actually surprised Wheatley-Humphrey isn't ranked higher to begin with.

Advertisement
Back