The Bank (6/1)

View as article
All Mario had to do was win 8 games last season, and this recruiting class would’ve been strong.

It’s hard to sell a vision to recruits when the stench of last year’s shytshow, fully orchestrated by Cristobal, is still fully in the air.

Advertisement
What makes you think Miami will develop anyone. Theyre barely even able to win half their games year in and year out. Terrible product on the field every season... Who has Miami truly developed in the last 10 plus years?
You must be a troll, an outsider
Lolllllllllllll. The mental gymnastics on this board, I swear.

How you could look at the product on the field and W/L column for 20 years and actually believe we develop players is simply comical.

I also don’t see how this comports with the narrative that the players were the cause of 5-7 last year, considering we are top tier at developing players since 2012, according to your graphic.
I agree Miami has been terrible for years, but I don’t know what else to tell you other than look at the numbers. Miami is top 20 for college programs with the most current nfl players. You act like I’m just making this up. Are y’all delusional?? Now here’s the thing, Miami has poor season over the years because of depth, more than talent. Also, you can develop talent and they still not have them play cohesively as a unit.

Advertisement
Back