The Bank (6/1)

View as article
WR Tyler Harrell and RB Chris Johnson have flashed rare speed, even compared to some of the elite players our staff has coached at other stops.
I know @Ghandi said some staffers were buzzing with Terry Roberts so they are gonna be bloooooooooooown away by REAL DEAL VERIFIED SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED that has been RARE at Greentree for DECADES.. I hope this helps them recalibrate what game breaking speed looks like cuz babyyyyyyyyyy :ibis-roflmao-sm3: :u5pyxda:

Advertisement
Putting effort into Kevin Riley coming to Miami over playing for the in-state power house that is Bama seems like a terrible bet and waste of time by our staff.. Confused by RB recruiting this cycle.

But I trust Mario and Co. After what they managed to do last year at the position

I know @Ghandi said some staffers were buzzing with Terry Roberts so they are gonna be bloooooooooooown away by REAL DEAL VERIFIED SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED that has been RARE at Greentree for DECADES.. I hope this helps them recalibrate what game breaking speed looks like cuz babyyyyyyyyyy :ibis-roflmao-sm3: :u5pyxda:

These staffers are just doing their yobs, but sometimes the hyperbole is just ridiculous.

Putting effort into Kevin Riley coming to Miami over playing for the in-state power house that is Bama seems like a terrible bet and waste of time by our staff.. Confused by RB recruiting this cycle.

But I trust Mario and Co. After what they managed to do last year at the position

They may be turning up the heat on him because he’s willing to listen.

Advertisement
Jojo Trader n Keem Williams back to back years is a haul for FSU.
bitch slap slapping GIF

Advertisement
NGL,I focused most of my time on Popo, Bryant and Washington. Landing those 3 was already an A+ haul to me, so Pulliam and Spencer were kind of afterthoughts. Hearing that Pulliam is turning heads is music to my ears after years of JAG play at linebacker.
Way early, we have a history of being told player x is standing out, for it to never materialize. The first time I fell for this at LB was in 2010 when we were told Gaines and Cain were looking good.

Last edited:
Yeah that kid is a monster

we talked about this a lot already but we’ve taken so many **** OL in the past that were practically TEs we hoped would grow into OL

This last year we recruited some absolute monsters that are already there measurable wise

Totally agree. No Nelson playing at 225 in the Spring of his junior year, and adding 60+ pounds to start at OT for us 18 months later. Other than Kinsler, all those kids were 300+ with no weight concerns. And Kinsler (and Cooper before him) seems to have bought into the S&C program. This 2023 OL class could be historic.

Way early, we have a history of being told player x is standing out for it to never materialize. The first time a fell this at LB was in 2010 when we were told Gaines and Cain were looking good.

Oh for sure. I'm just saying I have zero expectations of him, and am shocked he's already getting mentions/ Say what you want to say about Charlie Strong, that dude knows linebackers. So I'm in trust the coaches mode right now.

Advertisement
NGL,I focused most of my time on Popo, Bryant and Washington. Landing those 3 was already an A+ haul to me, so Pulliam and Spencer were kind of afterthoughts. Hearing that Pulliam is turning heads is music to my ears after years of JAG play at linebacker.
The Pulliam news is huge bc I remember the scouting report being underwhelming athletically. So this is huge and my dumbass should’ve figured Mario wouldn’t take a kid that’s a bad athlete

You think when we were a powerhouse other schools just stopped recruiting kids here?

- https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool/&State=GA

Do u think all of these schools that got kids out of the b2b national championship teams state should’ve just not wasted there time? Lol i think i counted at least 40 of the top 50 kids in georgia that left

Advertisement
You think when we were a powerhouse other schools just stopped recruiting kids here?

- https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool/&State=GA

Do u think all of these schools that got kids out of the b2b national championship teams state should’ve just not wasted there time? Lol i think i counted at least 40 of the top 50 kids in georgia that left
I don't think those things at all. But cancelling the Lacy visit because we are now focusing on Riley (if that's what happened) seems risky.

We need to knock this OV out of the park with Drelon Miller. Landing a headliner WR1 in Miller to our WR class to join Robinson and hopefully Hawkins would allow us to go big game hunting and play the long game with Smith and Wingo. Miller is ELITE.

Thrilled to hear we’re ramping up our recruitment of Amir Jackson. He’d be the perfect complement to Odom.

The Pulliam news is huge bc I remember the scouting report being underwhelming athletically. So this is huge and my dumbass should’ve figured Mario wouldn’t take a kid that’s a bad athlete
Those were CIS scouts who dont know how to watch film and make a judgement. If you watch that boi film there is no way you would say he was not athletic

Advertisement
Back