Tate approved

Your scenario doesn't hold any weight unless the fans you're describing are straight up racist or something.

How would anyone turn on Enos & Diaz if Tate doesn't win the job? DIAZ is the one that brought Tate in so he obviously has no favorites between Jarren & N'Kushi. Enos just got here so he obviously has no favorites either. If Tate doesn't win the job then this literally is someone not winning the most pure QB competition we've had here in decades.

Lighten up and enjoy the RARE moment that we catch a break from the godforsaken NCAA.
Nothing you said had weight or relevance

Advertisement
If the question was serious, because now we know for sure what we’re going to get:

A starting QB who has faced a genuine gauntlet - real competition from at least 2-3 dudes who can execute a forward pass.

Not sure I understand your response.

Why would any fan want a quarterback transfer, almost seem to be cheering for it, when we need solid competition between three guys?

I don’t have any idea who’s going to win the job, do you?

And I don’t think the coaches might even know after spring. In fact they may not really make up their minds until late summer unless one guy is obviously ahead of the other 2. Spring practice does not provide enough of a sample size to make a clear determination. Unless, as I said, the other two guys are just abysmal .

I doubt, seriously doubt, they announce a number three or even number anybody. Why would you even do that?

Apologies if it wasn't clear in context, but I meant that the announcement would be the transfer and that it would only be readily apparent to that player that they were stuck at the bottom of the depth chart.

Advertisement
Apologies if it wasn't clear in context, but I meant that the announcement would be the transfer and that it would only be readily apparent to that player that they were stuck at the bottom of the depth chart.

I see what you’re saying, but as I said in another post, I just don’t think there’s enough of a sample size to make a clear determination in the spring. Yeah we will learn certain things, like who throws a nicer ball, who has the prettiest spiral, who puts more air under the ball etc. etc. As to who actually it’s going to be, I don’t think we will know myself

Let's go!

ZGZm.gif

Advertisement

Interesting. If true, it sounds like OSU's lack of objection or resistance mattered a lot. If so, maybe that should be part of the new operational standard for waiver requests in the portal era? If the school the kid is leaving does not object, just automatically grant the waiver?

Advertisement

Interesting. If true, it sounds like OSU's lack of objection or resistance mattered a lot. If so, maybe that should be part of the new operational standard for waiver requests in the portal era? If the school the kid is leaving does not object, just automatically grant the waiver?

When they revamped the waiver rules a few years ago, they made this one of the requirements.

Sure you can get a waiver even if your old school objects, but its much harder

Advertisement
A GROUP of MF'ers had to look at this huh?.... I wonder if it was a group that looked at all the other transfers....

They were looking for a reason to deny but couldn't come up with any justification... especially since OSU gave the blessing..

... man F%ck the NCAA!!!

JC

A GROUP of MF'ers had to look at this huh?.... I wonder if it was a group that looked at all the other transfers....

They were looking for a reason to deny but couldn't come up with any justification... especially since OSU gave the blessing..

... man F%ck the NCAA!!!

JC

They still could have said no. Not everyone is elligible, regardless of the situation.

Advertisement
Back