Tate approved

Advertisement
Last year
Funny thing, some of these transfers probably got bags. Now, what is the school going to do, say no, you can't go? I can see a Bama kid wanting to transfer, and Saban coming unhinged. What would follow is a lot of beans being spilled on why that player went to Alabama to begin with. Things are going to get very interesting.
Thats basically what happened with SMU in the 80s and they got the death penalty. SMU boosters gave 0 fvcks about the NCAA and they had big money. They were actually like the Canes but as boosters and NCAA hated them.

Yes-Gif.gif

Advertisement
expectations? we shall see against the gators......but the u is the better team against the remaining teams in 2019 schedule. we have to be loud at home and have fun. urban meyer loved martell. elite

Today the competition ended if people think tate transferred here to “compete” for the starting job without an under the table agreement w/ manny he’s the guy come UF is naive. Manny also didn’t bring a young transfer for depth. Fields didn’t leave UGA for OSU to compete. Tate did the same. I think he’s the best QB anyways and the leader we’ve needed in that room since Dorsey. But Jdub & Nkosi unless he gets hurts will not start. One of them will be gone by end of spring. Just wanted to bring the truth since I see a Lot of replies regarding competition. 100% he starts if he isn’t injured for UF

This Spring is gonna be GREAAAT!!!! No where to run to Baby. No where to hide! Do or die. Put up or shut up. All I wanna see is who the Alpha Dog is who’s gonna driving the Maserati. May the best man win. In the meantime, anyone who thinks they know how this will shake down is full of ****. Nobody know and that’s ok. We have a competition with real competitors and that’s something we haven’t had in way too long.

Advertisement

Interesting. If true, it sounds like OSU's lack of objection or resistance mattered a lot. If so, maybe that should be part of the new operational standard for waiver requests in the portal era? If the school the kid is leaving does not object, just automatically grant the waiver?

They wouldn't object because they don't want any skeletons falling out of their closets.

Cam has a natural NFL build from day one. Can only imagine how his body will change under the new staff. His is elite. Been slept on for awhile.
I love deejay and appreciate his enthusiasm for the program but Cam Davis should be RB1 next season more explosive and showed great breakaway speed looks like a Miami back

Advertisement
Advertisement
How fun will this board be if Tate can't beat out Perry and/or Williams for the opener. These ppl with their favorites are gone turn on Enos and Manny faster than 2 friends in love with the same guy ... Some already anointing Tate the starter, some glad the competition will give us a guy whose put in the work and earned it, and some who don't get caught up in the hype, observes patiently til fall camps begin.
You make way too much sense

Advertisement
Back