Tate approved

Attachments

• black_ranger.gif
    black_ranger.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Advertisement
Miami just got a lot better. Period.

This kid is the real deal....so if he's the starting QB, it's a HUGE jump up from the last couple years.

And if someone beats him out, then that kid must be really **** good, so it'll be a HUGE jump up from the last couple years.

Bottom line, Miami just got a lot better today.
This X100. Let the best man win.

Advertisement
If nothing else Martell being eligible should greatly increase the level of competition. Not claiming to have any inside knowledge but just from observations Perry looks to be 3rd string by end of spring.

I love deejay and appreciate his enthusiasm for the program but Cam Davis should be RB1 next season more explosive and showed great breakaway speed looks like a Miami back
Starting doesn't mean as much these days..... Holyfield started over Swift.....Chubbs over Michel at UGA .....Dallas has the most experience....I'd start him with Cam as my change up ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
If nothing else Martell being eligible should greatly increase the level of competition. Not claiming to have any inside knowledge but just from observations Perry looks to be 3rd string by end of spring.

Inside knowledge? You must be clairvoyant.

Tate is going to win big here. The kid has a very high football IQ Jarren might have a better natural arm but I think Tate’s work and better understanding of reads on the field will be the difference

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back