Tate approved

Advertisement
Advertisement

Today the competition ended if people think tate transferred here to “compete” for the starting job without an under the table agreement w/ manny he’s the guy come UF is naive. Manny also didn’t bring a young transfer for depth. Fields didn’t leave UGA for OSU to compete. Tate did the same. I think he’s the best QB anyways and the leader we’ve needed in that room since Dorsey. But Jdub & Nkosi unless he gets hurts will not start. One of them will be gone by end of spring. Just wanted to bring the truth since I see a Lot of replies regarding competition. 100% he starts if he isn’t injured for UF
Randy ain’t the coach anymore. If JW is better than Tate, JW will play. Doesn’t matter what Diaz had to say to sell Tate on coming here.

Advertisement
Need to start a bet with real money about whether starting quarterback is announced after spring practice or not. I can almost guarantee it won’t be. But I could be wrong, and I’m willing to put up some money if anybody wants to take the bet

As much as I would love spending some of your money, I agree the announcement will come later. Maybe at kick off of the gator hunt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no doubt Kosi has the more live arm, but if arm strength deternined everything about a QB then Jamarcus Russell would have lead my Raiders to a superbowl. Tate has the talent, leadership, and swag and I don't think any other QB on the roster has all 3. Martell will start week 0.

Not sure I understand your response.

Why would any fan want a quarterback transfer, almost seem to be cheering for it, when we need solid competition between three guys?

I don’t have any idea who’s going to win the job, do you?

And I don’t think the coaches might even know after spring. In fact they may not really make up their minds until late summer unless one guy is obviously ahead of the other 2. Spring practice does not provide enough of a sample size to make a clear determination. Unless, as I said, the other two guys are just abysmal .
What? I was talking about Martell as the transfer to be excited about. I read your question ‘why are people cheering for...when we don’t know who’ll win the job’ as commentary on why we’re all excited about Martell’s approval. I thought you might be joking, which is why I wrote ‘If the question is serious.’

Now I see you may have meant why are people for cheering for why one of our existing three QBs to leave.

What? I was talking about Martell as the transfer to be excited about. I read your question ‘why are people cheering for...when we don’t know who’ll win the job’ as commentary on why we’re all excited about Martell’s approval. I thought you might be joking, which is why I wrote ‘If the question is serious.’

Now I see you may have meant why are people for cheering for why one of our existing three QBs to leave.

We were talking right past each other. Only a PhD in communications could have deciphered our exchange.

Seriously, though, you got it. I’m just shocked that people are almost anxiously awaiting other quarterbacks to transfer, when, for god sake‘s, that’s the last thing we need, and no one is guaranteed a job at this point. I want to see every QB fight it out until the very end.

Advertisement
Back