Tate approved

Advertisement
Miami just got a lot better. Period.

This kid is the real deal....so if he's the starting QB, it's a HUGE jump up from the last couple years.

And if someone beats him out, then that kid must be really **** good, so it'll be a HUGE jump up from the last couple years.

Bottom line, Miami just got a lot better today.

How fun will this board be if Tate can't beat out Perry and/or Williams for the opener. These ppl with their favorites are gone turn on Enos and Manny faster than 2 friends in love with the same guy ... Some already anointing Tate the starter, some glad the competition will give us a guy whose put in the work and earned it, and some who don't get caught up in the hype, observes patiently til fall camps begin.

Ok now time to show if he can beat out the guys we already have. Iā€™m thinking he ainā€™t gonna just take it and run

Advertisement
How fun will this board be if Tate can't beat out Perry and/or Williams for the opener. These ppl with their favorites are gone turn on Enos and Manny faster than 2 friends in love with the same guy ... Some already anointing Tate the starter, some glad the competition will give us a guy whose put in the work and earned it, and some who don't get caught up in the hype, observes patiently til fall camps begin.

You can be thrilled Martell got the waiver and still want for it to be an open comp with the best guy winning. If Jarren/Perry win, that would be impressive because we know Martell can play.

It's crazy to me that you would try to find a reason to be negative about this, but you do you.

Advertisement
here is to OSU trying to pay us back for stealing our natty.
Emmert: We probably won't allow Martell to play this season.
OSU: If you don't, his lawyer will drag up all of our crap, and none of us want that.
Emmert: Well, you do have a lot of dirt.
OSU: We have the pictures of you and Saban on the cruise. You know the one I'm talking about, right?
Emmert: Tate Martell has been cleared.
OSU: Thank you for your time.

Your scenario doesn't hold any weight unless the fans you're describing are straight up racist or something.

How would anyone turn on Enos & Diaz if Tate doesn't win the job? DIAZ is the one that brought Tate in so he obviously has no favorites between Jarren & N'Kushi. Enos just got here so he obviously has no favorites either. If Tate doesn't win the job then this literally is someone not winning the most pure QB competition we've had here in decades.

Lighten up and enjoy the RARE moment that we catch a break from the godforsaken NCAA.

You can be thrilled Martell got the waiver and still want for it to be an open comp with the best guy winning. If Jarren/Perry win, that would be impressive because we know Martell can play.

It's crazy to me that you would try to find a reason to be negative about this, but you do you.
Maybe my reading comprehension is a lot better than yours as i glance over this thread, there's some negative jabs against guys not named Tate in the thread but you felt it would rock your world to reply to me...i will be the one who post " i told you so" once the starter is announced

Advertisement
Advertisement
here is to OSU trying to pay us back for stealing our natty.
I met OSU AD Gene Smith and Archie Griffin at the same time. I told them I was a big Canes fan and both of them lit up. Gene told me he been a fan of Miami for long time and said ā€œI love Miamiā€. Archie was also a fan and reminded me his brother played here.

Advertisement
Back