Tate approved

idk, i dont see manny and enos being scared to announce the starting QB by end of spring #TNM... think we go into Fall full speed ahead...

Advertisement
Told y'all money talks. Tate will be Miami's best QB since Dorsey.
giphy.gif

idk, i dont see manny and enos being scared to announce the starting QB by end of spring #TNM... think we go into Fall full speed ahead...

Agreed. Martell was brought here by Manny. Can't say the same for Kosi and Jarren.

Advertisement
Agreed. Martell was brought here by Manny. Can't say the same for Kosi and Jarren.

Need to start a bet with real money about whether starting quarterback is announced after spring practice or not. I can almost guarantee it won’t be. But I could be wrong, and I’m willing to put up some money if anybody wants to take the bet

Advertisement
Need to start a bet with real money about whether starting quarterback is announced after spring practice or not. I can almost guarantee it won’t be. But I could be wrong, and I’m willing to put up some money if anybody wants to take the bet

The only announcement will be if there is a clear number 3 that chooses to transfer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back