Tate approved

Why? Is he going to break his legs off?

N’KathyBates Perry

I4lr.gif

Advertisement
How fun will this board be if Tate can't beat out Perry and/or Williams for the opener. These ppl with their favorites are gone turn on Enos and Manny faster than 2 friends in love with the same guy ... Some already anointing Tate the starter, some glad the competition will give us a guy whose put in the work and earned it, and some who don't get caught up in the hype, observes patiently til fall camps begin.
404 Covering all the bases.

Advertisement
Why are people cheering for a quarterback transferring, when we don’t even know who’s going to win the job.

Also...

View attachment 82140
If the question was serious, because now we know for sure what we’re going to get:

A starting QB who has faced a genuine gauntlet - real competition from at least 2-3 dudes who can execute a forward pass.

Advertisement
Emmert: We probably won't allow Martell to play this season.
OSU: If you don't, his lawyer will drag up all of our crap, and none of us want that.
Emmert: Well, you do have a lot of dirt.
OSU: We have the pictures of you and Saban on the cruise. You know the one I'm talking about, right?
Emmert: Tate Martell has been cleared.
OSU: Thank you for your time.

This is more or less what went down, at least in my mind lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny how they didnt write this after Patterson or Fields.

But it's Miami so of course now it's "free agency"
Funny thing, some of these transfers probably got bags. Now, what is the school going to do, say no, you can't go? I can see a Bama kid wanting to transfer, and Saban coming unhinged. What would follow is a lot of beans being spilled on why that player went to Alabama to begin with. Things are going to get very interesting.

Advertisement
Back