Sun Article Drives Home Real Feelings

Advertisement
We're forever the next guy and will continue until they decide to take football serious and makes serious hires.

This kid will be crap if Enos is still here.

You can be a QB on a 6 win team and still appear to give a ****. As much as fans like to hate on Kaaya, I don't recall a game where he appeared completely disinterested or looked completely unprepared. He only threw more than 2 INTs in a game once in his 3 year career- against Clemson during the 58-0 beat down.

Our current dynamic duo of dumbness have both managed to appear like they didnt spend any time in the film room multiple times in their short careers.

Say what you want about Kaaya's physical limitations, but you can't question how he handled the job, and played. I never saw that dude quit, or look like he wasn't giving a hunid. From day 1. I would want all my TF QB's to come in with the attitude Kaaya did.

Can someone please remind me if previous coaches blamed players? I don't recall hearing that sort of thing.

they might have implicitly here and there, but I can’t recall coaches explicitly calling out players like this ******* does.

Add that he’s going to turn around and let a QB who left the team for weeks compete for starting QB for bowl game too.

Our QB room must have padded walls and no corners at this point

Advertisement
Never in the paper. Behind closed doors. I am old school though. Maybe it is acceptable to rip players in the papers in the age of Twitter. I wouldn’t. I would bench whoever it is. I would respond coaches decision.
Where did Enos or manny rip them? What did he say that wasn’t honest?

Both things can be true. Our coaches failed this year. The QBs also lack maturity.

Give me a nerd QB. Weldon, Kosi, Jarren and Tate had plenty of swag. Enough. No more Instagram QBs.
I think Tate has Good work habits. I don’t think jarren nor Kosi did until this year. And even then it’s hard to stay consistent with it. That’s why culture matters. Who you sit behind compete with and learn from matters. That’s what manny and Enos were referring too. You go out, beat FSU, break a record VS Louisville. Get praised for a week and a half. But did u prepare properly to get ready for a FIU opponent, or did you think you can half *** and show up

Advertisement
I’m not surprised if he’s starting game one next year. Enos wants to say jarren is mentally weak and kosi isn’t smart enough

Seems like that would be an accurate statement based on what we've seen this season. We all know Enos is an arrogant *** but he's not wrong on his assessment of the QB room. Hopefully TVD is the guy to change that because we sure need it.

According to the Corches the reason why we failed this season is because "we're still young on Offense"...

So what's the solution? Bet the house on a True Freshman QB, then when he & the rest of the offense struggles the excuse will be, "we're still young on Offense".

LOL... Only at The University of Coral Gables.

That worked for Golden 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
M
I think Tate has Good work habits. I don’t think jarren nor Kosi did until this year. And even then it’s hard to stay consistent with it. That’s why culture matters. Who you sit behind compete with and learn from matters. That’s what manny and Enos were referring too. You go out, beat FSU, break a record VS Louisville. Get praised for a week and a half. But did u prepare properly to get ready for a FIU opponent, or did you think you can half *** and show up
manny was the guy saying we’d compete for playoffs this year. He has no room to talk

I swear this same article was written about tate when he came here. Same quotes and everything.
Nope. Tate never had "very good size". I admit they made Tate sound like this guy. Let's hope that are right this time. He sounds like a Miami QB of old. Under center QBs are out but all our NCs came from one. Berlin was best shotgun QB we have had - too bad Coker could just invent the spead for him. What a monsters that dude would have been today.

The QB situation is simple. We still do not have one. If this kid can't knock everyone here now, he isn't one either. If we had a QB on the team, Manny might not be have to sit in a bucket of water every ten minute to cool his pants off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back