Sun Article Drives Home Real Feelings

Advertisement
TVD just has that look about him. Said "I'm not coming here to just sit and watch". Can't wait to see him in the spring.

Advertisement
The next guy. He's the one we've been waiting for.

"He checks all the boxes in terms of being a leader, in terms of being a gym rat, a guy that’s going to be the first guy in the building, the last guy to leave,” Diaz said, “which is what we felt the culture of our QB room has been needing.”

It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy.

Why are we putting all our hopes and dreams on a true freshman? We’re putting way too many expectations and expecting him to bring this program back as a freshman. How about instead of crowning him like we do with every other new quarterback, we let him adjust to the college speed without any extra expectations.

Advertisement
I’m not surprised if he’s starting game one next year. Enos wants to say jarren is mentally weak and kosi isn’t smart enough

Why are we putting all our hopes and dreams on a true freshman? We’re putting way too many expectations and expecting him to bring this program back as a freshman. How about instead of crowning him like we do with every other new quarterback, we let him adjust to the college speed without any extra expectations.
Trevor Lawrence says hi.

Advertisement
"He checks all the boxes in terms of being a leader, in terms of being a gym rat, a guy that’s going to be the first guy in the building, the last guy to leave,” Diaz said, “which is what we felt the culture of our QB room has been needing.”

It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy.

I swear Mandy is a 1st rate faker

"He checks all the boxes in terms of being a leader, in terms of being a gym rat, a guy that’s going to be the first guy in the building, the last guy to leave,”

I remember Jimmy saying this back in the day

Advertisement
I swear Mandy is a 1st rate faker

"He checks all the boxes in terms of being a leader, in terms of being a gym rat, a guy that’s going to be the first guy in the building, the last guy to leave,”

I remember Jimmy saying this back in the day
Now we know what Manny was listening to all those nights in Key West.

Yup. Can't wait to hear about the leadership in the 2021 class. Wonder who'll be the next coach on our staff to call the current players cancers.

Bad comparison. Clemson was already really good before Lawrence got there. He also didn't start at the beginning of the year and was eased into the role behind an already established QB.

I’m getting the vibe of what the Golden Staff did with Brad Kaaya right out of the box.

Didn’t they burn his shirt and throw him in before he was ready?

Sounds like another Clydesville Move by a desperate staff.

Advertisement
Back