Sun Article Drives Home Real Feelings

Advertisement
Offensive line. Offensive line. Offensive line. Quarterback is the LEAST of our issues. What we need is to focus on and build an offensive line, because it won't matter who we put back there if he has backers and ends chasing after him the moment he receives the snap. The coaching staff needs to try to take 7-9 big guys during the next cycle, and hope half of them pan out. Williams can grow into something decent if we block for him.

I’m getting the vibe of what the Golden Staff did with Brad Kaaya right out of the box.

Didn’t they burn his shirt and throw him in before he was ready?

Sounds like another Clydesville Move by a desperate staff.
This supposed QB guru and offensive genius can't get through to two 4 stars and a guy good enough to fill out urbans QB room, but this next guy is supposed to be the missing piece lol give me a break. The best route for this kid from here on is not getting tossed in the fire like kaaya and shirting until a new staff gets here.

Advertisement
Perry broke a 6A record and had a 15 minute highlight video.
JW did better than Lawrence in the opening finals and everyone said so.
Jack Allison looked awesome in those camps too.
I’m sick of everyone crowning anyone anything before they play.
There’s YouTube videos of a bunch of experts talking mad sht about Lamar Jackson and even that bs wide receiver nonsense. No one knows sht until he suits up. But the way our team has been with freshman we probably won’t see him this year.
We won’t play a **** 5 star or Matocha. I doubt this guy will see the field unless those “changes” are made.

Advertisement
I swear this same article was written about tate when he came here. Same quotes and everything.

It was. They where constantly talking about how great a leader Tate was.

Also, the gym rat thing was beat to death, I remember because I kept mentioning that Malik was also a "gym rat".

Advertisement
I’m not surprised if he’s starting game one next year. Enos wants to say jarren is mentally weak and kosi isn’t smart enough
Apparently you didn't read the article they basically said qbs aren't fully invested when comes to preparing for a game.sad part is the qbs aren't the only ones sandbagging.

Advertisement
Bad comparison. Clemson was already really good before Lawrence got there. He also didn't start at the beginning of the year and was eased into the role behind an already established QB.
Brad Kaaya 2.0 if we are lucky.

"Obviously Jarren is a gifted passer," Diaz said. "He has learned, I think, the maturity that comes with being the starting quarterback at a place like Miami. He is becoming more and more comfortable with the offense. I think Jarren, also, is a guy that hit 20 miles per hour [running] this summer. Jarren is a better athlete than, I think, people give him credit for – all the reasons he was recruited to come here in the first place." -Manny Diaz, August 2019

"Obviously Jarren is a gifted passer," Diaz said. "He has learned, I think, the maturity that comes with being the starting quarterback at a place like Miami. He is becoming more and more comfortable with the offense. I think Jarren, also, is a guy that hit 20 miles per hour [running] this summer. Jarren is a better athlete than, I think, people give him credit for – all the reasons he was recruited to come here in the first place." -Manny Diaz, August 2019

Yeah, but to be fair, all that was before Dan Enos had a chance to really coach him up for a full season.

According to the Corches the reason why we failed this season is because "we're still young on Offense"...

So what's the solution? Bet the house on a True Freshman QB, then when he & the rest of the offense struggles the excuse will be, "we're still young on Offense".

LOL... Only at The University of Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Back