Sun Article Drives Home Real Feelings

Advertisement
Trying to talk him down by mentioning him in the same sentence with the two bums who have shown their worth...
Who is talking him down..just stating the reality of the situation...he’s a 4th string RS fresh who is repping with the scout team..

Advertisement
It just seems convenient that Suitcase Jarren was prepared and mature at alternating times throughout the season but unprepared and immature when our gameplan was trash and when Manure didn’t have the ENTIRE team prepared mentally.

Our coaches are **** leaders. They can’t get anyone to buy in. One minute Tate is winning effort awards every week during the offseason and bringing much needed work ethic to the QB room according to the coaches. Then after being around these shytball coaches for a few months he’s an Instagram QB and a fraud.

Advertisement
Where did Enos or manny rip them? What did he say that wasn’t honest?
He ripped them by saying they aren’t hard workers. Could be 100 percent true. I don’t know as I am not a part of the team. Regardless, you don’t put them on blast in a paper.

I manage a unit of 40. I don’t hold meetings and call up Bob and say “everybody, listen up. Bob sucks. Now Joe the new hire is gonna be way better than Bob. Thank you Bob. You can sit down now. What else we got.”

...you think he’s better than Martel jarren and kosi at this point in his career
Of course I do. They've been given their chance.
Obviously you're not a gambler. I can't waste my time with your short sightness....

In 15 years we've heard every single excuse imaginable from failed coaches. There is nothing Manny can come up with to successfully explain away that he's terrible at his job and will absolutely never get another P5 HC job again once he's fired from this one. He's yet another dead man walking loser coach. This time next year we'll be on to the next one.

Come in talking tough: ✔
Suck and blame the "culture": ✔
Start a true freshman QB and blame his youth for losing: ✔.

It’s like we’re the only team in America starting a young QB. Lol.

Lord knows no other team is or has started a young QB and had success. Lol

Advertisement
At what point would you hold players accountable. Especially at that position. Coaches can’t hold your hand out there. Especially when Jarren looked lost the last 2 games and unprepared for what the D presented..all great and good players want to be coached.

Jarren looked as lost as his oc/qbc standing on the sideline frantically trying to flip through soggy play sheets.

Advertisement
lkf1qobidyopmezoj0j4.jpg

I think Tate has Good work habits. I don’t think jarren nor Kosi did until this year. And even then it’s hard to stay consistent with it. That’s why culture matters. Who you sit behind compete with and learn from matters. That’s what manny and Enos were referring too. You go out, beat FSU, break a record VS Louisville. Get praised for a week and a half. But did u prepare properly to get ready for a FIU opponent, or did you think you can half *** and show up

NOBODY was prepared for FIU, especially the staff.

They thought they could coast with a shuttle game plan and the players sleep walked.

They got coached circles around by a guy that just lost to Arky state (and I respect Butch).

It’s been awful. I can’t even accurately assess the players because they are being led so poorly. This staff has ZERO leadership skills and ZERO intangibles. Just a bunch of hubris and arrogance then have that lost, frantic, far away look when they get their asses handed to them.

The X’s and O’s don’t fit the team, but the worst part is the lack of presence under adversity. This always trickles down from the top. No group of players can overcome it to play well for any stretch.

Blah blah blah. You know how many times the next QB was supposed to be "the guy?" It's what a loser coaching staff says. They will start him next year and he will go 5-7 and the excuse will be freshman qb. I also think Diaz brings back Enos to use as a fall guy when he fails next year in order to buy himself more time.

Advertisement
Back