Sun Article Drives Home Real Feelings

I was more interested in how Perry, Williams and Martell would take their coaches saying they lack character. I know I would be livid and be f you *****. How do you go from that back to “you are my starter, Jarren. I believe in you.” That kind of bs would push me to transfer to a coach who believed in me.

I have also have wondered whether Baxa’s instant head case status was brought on or worsened by the coaching style.

Advertisement
Diaz made it a point to note that competition going into the upcoming spring extends beyond the quarterbacks and applies to all positions.

Said Enos: “We just got to make it aware to everybody that nobody’s job is ever secure. We’re going to play the best guys.”

image.gif

Before the season the local rag reported that neither JW or Perry were taking the job seriously before Martell got there. Even though he has the least arm talent, by far, of the QBs, it sounded like he spent time in the film room and the other 2 chuckleheads followed his lead. So what do you think happened when Martell moved to WR? That they both would remain inspired and be film room regulars? My guess is back to old habits. They are what they are. I think Miami needs to bring in a transfer QB to push TVD, but the other two need to be in the portal as lazy QBs can destroy a locker room.

I’m getting the vibe of what the Golden Staff did with Brad Kaaya right out of the box.

Didn’t they burn his shirt and throw him in before he was ready?

Sounds like another Clydesville Move by a desperate staff.
The only reason Kaaya started his TF year was because Ryan Williams got hurt in the spring

Advertisement
I was more interested in how Perry, Williams and Martell would take their coaches saying they lack character. I know I would be livid and be f you *****. How do you go from that back to “you are my starter, Jarren. I believe in you.” That kind of bs would push me to transfer to a coach who believed in me.

I have also have wondered whether Baxa’s instant head case status was brought on or worsened by the coaching style.
At what point would you hold players accountable. Especially at that position. Coaches can’t hold your hand out there. Especially when Jarren looked lost the last 2 games and unprepared for what the D presented..all great and good players want to be coached.

Advertisement
Same stupid **** constantly out of these assh0les. Blame current players. Hype incoming players. Then when the incoming players get here, blame them.

You can be a QB on a 6 win team and still appear to give a ****. As much as fans like to hate on Kaaya, I don't recall a game where he appeared completely disinterested or looked completely unprepared. He only threw more than 2 INTs in a game once in his 3 year career- against Clemson during the 58-0 beat down.

Our current dynamic duo of dumbness have both managed to appear like they didnt spend any time in the film room multiple times in their short careers.

Why are we putting all our hopes and dreams on a true freshman? We’re putting way too many expectations and expecting him to bring this program back as a freshman. How about instead of crowning him like we do with every other new quarterback, we let him adjust to the college speed without any extra expectations.
Exactly, if the staff goes with TVD next season...we are in for at least 2 more seasons like the one we had this season.

At what point would you hold players accountable. Especially at that position. Coaches can’t hold your hand out there. Especially when Jarren looked lost the last 2 games and unprepared for what the D presented..all great and good players want to be coached.
Never in the paper. Behind closed doors. I am old school though. Maybe it is acceptable to rip players in the papers in the age of Twitter. I wouldn’t. I would bench whoever it is. I would respond coaches decision.

Before the season the local rag reported that neither JW or Perry were taking the job seriously before Martell got there. Even though he has the least arm talent, by far, of the QBs, it sounded like he spent time in the film room and the other 2 chuckleheads followed his lead. So what do you think happened when Martell moved to WR? That they both would remain inspired and be film room regulars? My guess is back to old habits. They are what they are. I think Miami needs to bring in a transfer QB to push TVD, but the other two need to be in the portal as lazy QBs can destroy a locker room.
Seems like the end of the chuckleheads. This all seems very 1 2 3. One, get TVD in. Two, declare him likely QB1 in a well placed article. Three, throw your other 2 QBs way under the bus in the same article. Don’t think any of that needs to be public. But there it is. The law firm of Williams and Perry winding down their practices.

Advertisement
"He checks all the boxes in terms of being a leader, in terms of being a gym rat, a guy that’s going to be the first guy in the building, the last guy to leave,” Diaz said, “which is what we felt the culture of our QB room has been needing.”

It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy. It's always the next guy.

Hmmmmmm

Sounds like Tate, ironically

In 15 years we've heard every single excuse imaginable from failed coaches. There is nothing Manny can come up with to successfully explain away that he's terrible at his job and will absolutely never get another P5 HC job again once he's fired from this one. He's yet another dead man walking loser coach. This time next year we'll be on to the next one.

Come in talking tough: ✔
Suck and blame the "culture": ✔
Start a true freshman QB and blame his youth for losing: ✔.

I swear Mandy is a 1st rate faker

"He checks all the boxes in terms of being a leader, in terms of being a gym rat, a guy that’s going to be the first guy in the building, the last guy to leave,”

I remember Jimmy saying this back in the day

LoL, let's what he says about em later on if he doesnt pan out. I never get hyping up guys who havent played a down yet at the college level. Who cares what he did at some camp, coach diaz needs to STFU and coach, nobody needs to keep hearing him give his unwarranted and unproven analysis of not even True freshman players yet. Again, if a headcoach thinks its just about getting new recruits he's already fried and dont know it. Coach already commiting the rookie headcoach mistake of, let's hype up the new recruits coming in, while disrespecting the current guys in the locker room. We'll see how hard the guys keep playing for you with that recipe. He thinks by saying its going to be an open qb competition that that somehow is suppose to motivate the other qb's and the rest of the team. One thing i know for sure, most players know if they got trash coaches, if the players dont believe in the coaches or the scheme, that's a wrap. And let me add this, flake james is either stupid or doing what he's doing on purpose.

Advertisement
You can be a QB on a 6 win team and still appear to give a ****. As much as fans like to hate on Kaaya, I don't recall a game where he appeared completely disinterested or looked completely unprepared. He only threw more than 2 INTs in a game once in his 3 year career- against Clemson during the 58-0 beat down.

Our current dynamic duo of dumbness have both managed to appear like they didnt spend any time in the film room multiple times in their short careers.
That’s the story being sold to fans by our shyster coaches. Some, unfortunately, seem to be buying it.

It’s amazing that Enos the QB whisperer continues to blame his QBs over and over and over.

get this douchebag and his cliches and all his blaming his players ******* out of here

fans buying this BS is silly. Our OL and QBs looked just fine when we stayed in spread uptempo offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back