Stacy Searles - OL

He is starting to look a little suspect.

[video=youtube_share;SLSZuI3Grjo]http://youtu.be/SLSZuI3Grjo[/video]

You gonna porst a pic of yourself so we can compare?

I'd jack myself off into my own ******* to see a pic of you.

Advertisement
Imo, he is a liability and showing to be the weakest of Richt's hires.

Im not seeing him take enough blame for the decline of the offensive line. Our players look lost on elementary Defensive lineman moves and that troubles me because they practice against a ton of different moves in practice everyday.

Where is the technique, the counter?

We may as well give coach Kool a raise and have him double as the oline coach because the shid is getting ridiculous.
Richt will have to make some decisions soon.

I dont like journeyman coaches that much... searels is looking like Randy Melvin 2.0

Personally I would like to see a Lil more accountability. However I gotta say **** near all former oline alums love this dude. This Kehoe special term is moronic though. Only thing art was guilty of was doing his job & becoming complacent. The old art would've said **** u golden. This isn't best for us or these kids. After Coker fired him he got too political.

It's really so simple to me. The guys we currently have, as a group, cannot execute the type of offense that Richt wants to run so, IMO, it is incumbent upon the coaching staff to install an offense that these players can execute effectively until we can get the players who can properly execute the offense Richt wants to run.

Im not seeing him take enough blame for the decline of the offensive line. Our players look lost on elementary Defensive lineman moves and that troubles me because they practice against a ton of different moves in practice everyday.

We may as well give coach Kool a raise and have him double as the oline coach because the shid is getting ridiculous.

I dont like journeyman coaches that much... searels is looking like Randy Melvin 2.0

Personally I would like to see a Lil more accountability. However I gotta say **** near all former oline alums love this dude. This Kehoe special term is moronic though. Only thing art was guilty of was doing his job & becoming complacent. The old art would've said **** u golden. This isn't best for us or these kids. After Coker fired him he got too political.

Hmm, that's interesting. Never knew the former players liked Searels.

He could be a good coach. I just don't like seeing our players get beat with moves that can be coached to counter.

It's really so simple to me. The guys we currently have, as a group, cannot execute the type of offense that Richt wants to run so, IMO, it is incumbent upon the coaching staff to install an offense that these players can execute effectively until we can get the players who can properly execute the offense Richt wants to run.

If they can't run this they can't run ****.

Advertisement

LOL... how can you be that ignorant.... I mean seriously. Your judging a guy who has zero NFL lineman at the U and your mad because he hasnt turned them into first rounders.

NEW FLASH.... Our OLINE sucks donkey dihks and anyone who does not know this by now has not watched the Canes play anyone of consequence over the last 2 years.

The guy was handed a depleted unit with no depth and limited talent. Relax. Let him recruit a couple classes

Advertisement
After Game 4: Love Searels and the attitude he brings. Guy just gets it. Coached at Texas. Great hire

After Game 6: Guy is a corch. Gets fired from every program he works at. Weakest hire Richt made...

Our fans

After the FAU game I didn't like Searles. The OLine was pretty crappy even in that game.

It's only gotten worse since.

He is starting to look a little suspect.

You gonna porst a pic of yourself so we can compare?

I'd jack myself off into my own ******* to see a pic of you.

lmao

awahyg.jpeg

LOL... how can you be that ignorant.... I mean seriously. Your judging a guy who has zero NFL lineman at the U and your mad because he hasnt turned them into first rounders.

NEW FLASH.... Our OLINE sucks donkey dihks and anyone who does not know this by now has not watched the Canes play anyone of consequence over the last 2 years.

youre so fuqin clueless. its amusing

Advertisement
Advertisement
*sigh* I'm still not certain that searls is the problem, but I'm done defending the guy. I think you give the guy next year to turn it around, but you'll get no argument from me if he's gone this year.

This isn't on him this is on the players. I think some of the players shouldn't even be on D1 teams.

Coach Searels here's some apples, now I want you to make lemonade

Our players aren't this bad. Why do the same guys look worse this year? It's too early to totally write off the guy, but he's looking very questionable.

Advertisement
Back