Stacy Searles - OL

Advertisement
I haven’t read this whole thread so not sure if anyone pointed this out yet.

But it seems all of our OL commits since Richt has taken over have been guards, correct? That’s the excuse as to why our OT play has been so bad.

If that’s the case, then why in the holiest of ***** is Mahoney and Jahair Jones starting at guard?

He is trash. LOL at any coach needing FOUR YEARS to prove their worth.

You measure the ability of a coach on how he coaches players that aren’t his.

He can’t coach..the numbers prove this.

His only recruits on the roster are currently true freshman, RS freshman, and sophomore. That's all I'm saying in his defense. No he hasn't proven anything and I wouldn't send a kid to play for him.

But the roster he inherited, the lack of recruiting prior to him, Richt's scheme, etc are not doing him any favors.

His only recruits on the roster are currently true freshman, RS freshman, and sophomore. That's all I'm saying in his defense. No he hasn't proven anything and I wouldn't send a kid to play for him.

But the roster he inherited, the lack of recruiting prior to him, Richt's scheme, etc are not doing him any favors.

He has no defense..did you peep the numbers I posted?

Kehoe with essentially the same lineman has been better then him throughout his career.

Searls can’t coach

3 excuses for Searels in year 3. SMH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back