Official Spring PractiSe #8: Thursday March 30

Advertisement
The way Mirabal talked about Francis Mauigoa. Could not stop raving about him. Worth a watch.
Omg GIF by WE tv

He’s starting because McCoy is hurt and he had a good lifting season in Dec-March.

Get with the program sir!

@gogeta4…I saw practice today. This kid is the goods. Okunlola is having a hard time adjusting to the physicality down in and down out at this level. He’s on his way though

Advertisement
When Cristobal was at Oregon, he was able to get South Florida and GA kids to visit as well. I don’t know how he does it, but it’s not new.

People hoping he's an Xs and Os genius. Mario will never be that. But he'll recruit Top 10 classes year in year out, and they'll be junkyard dogs not paper tigers. Just need coordinators and coaches to bring the best out of them.

Advertisement
No, he's not even on the depth chart as I type this, he's injured, he's not locking down anything now. Fortunately for him, there are no games yet. But if (IF!) he gets healthy this summer (and Mario has said he expects everyone back), he's a formidable talent that will compete for a spot this fall. Just saying it's WAY too early to write him off. Game 1 is five months away. Let everyone compete in camp and see where we land.

Classic mistake to get too caught up in what happens in the spring. If you don't believe me, just ask my good friend @SinisterCane:

View attachment 234264
Zion actually has to practice 1st

He’s starting because McCoy is hurt and he had a good lifting season in Dec-March.

@gogeta4…I saw practice today. This kid is the goods. Okunlola is having a hard time adjusting to the physicality down in and down out at this level. He’s on his way though
Would figure Honcho would take time, he was a giant playing with dwarfs. Once he gets stronger hes going to be a beast

Facts. Recruits want to see younger guys get playing time, making an impact. It’s a recruiting tool to itself. This is a concept Manny struggled to grasp.
I don’t even think it’s necessarily that they want to see younger players play. They want to see the best players play regardless of age. Most recruits are just looking for an even playing field.

Advertisement
Advertisement

What did you think overall? Do you like what they’re running on both sides of the ball?

Wait that's it?

What did you think overall? Do you like what they’re running on both sides of the ball?

Overall, it looks like an 8-4 team if all of the breaks go their way.

The middle of the DL has a major talent AND depth issue. It’s like the OL from last year. It was paper thin then a few injuries hit and it was over.

That’s obviously not news, but it’s pretty glaring. I know the OL is improved and people are injured, but the *** kicking they’re getting in 1:1 and goal line is really concerning.

Overall, it looks like an 8-4 team if all of the breaks go their way.

The middle of the DL has a major talent AND depth issue. It’s like the OL from last year. It was paper thin then a few injuries hit and it was over.

That’s obviously not news, but it’s pretty glaring. I know the OL is improved and people are injured, but the *** kicking they’re getting in 1:1 and goal line is really concerning.
Better hit a home run in the portal at DT then

Advertisement
Back