Official Spring PractiSe #8: Thursday March 30

Fsa4eo2WIAEKjys

Sorry works been a mother today lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely. What has me feeling good so far is not only are the freshmen studs killing it so far in practice per reports, but the less heralded guys like Bobby Wash, Carver, and Spencer are exceeding expectations. Seeing strong early evidence of very good evals happening.
I agree on the others ones except Bobby. Most people knew he was a freak athlete with size and that if he put it all together he could be special

i heard Beard's podcast with Josh Darrow. worth a listen. spectacular guy. loved everything he said. what an upgrade at least in terms of outlook, attitude and wisdom.
Highly emotionally intelligent. I was underwhelmed by the announcement of his hire but he’s already become my favorite position coach.

Advertisement
Especially if u bringing 5 stars to replace a 4-3-2 stars. If we had an AA high rated dude starting at that spot it's understandable. But we recruiting different guys that should be playing. If they weren't playing then I would be worried they aren't performing or it was a bad evaluation. Sometimes u don't know a bad eval till they hit the PractiSe field. And by then it's too late u are already looking by next class to replace him low key.

Need a few more classes where even some of the phenoms have to sit a minute.

Advertisement
Need a few more classes where even some of the phenoms have to sit a minute.
I think we will enter steady good play when honchos class are jrs. Assuming classes behind that are stacked as well. These kid need to become men on the field that will take time imo. Right now for this season i see a 4-6 loss team with a top 5 class. IMO thats the path to building it where its stable, unless obviously we recruiting terrible again. This is all assuming that we are recruiting elite. Also the losses wont have an effect on the recruiting class, it will be proven once again recruiters recruit no matter the record. Apparently that myth still has fans shook for some reason

Advertisement
No, he's not even on the depth chart as I type this, he's injured, he's not locking down anything now. Fortunately for him, there are no games yet. But if (IF!) he gets healthy this summer (and Mario has said he expects everyone back), he's a formidable talent that will compete for a spot this fall. Just saying it's WAY too early to write him off. Game 1 is five months away. Let everyone compete in camp and see where we land.

Classic mistake to get too caught up in what happens in the spring. If you don't believe me, just ask my good friend @SinisterCane:

View attachment 234264
@SinisterCane is a nope for the right reasons. He's not these other mopes. He just wants us to win. He's a mope who's a real fan. Love @SinisterCane

Advertisement
Back