Smh @ the LOLphins

Advertisement
Minkah is a very good player, but the reality is we have a bottom five QB situation in the league. And this was a great QB draft.

lol, that's rich coming from you!
Right, last time I spoke like this it was about Laremy Tunsil and Olivier Vernon’s contract while you were sucking them both off...look who was right back then.

Minkah is a very good player, but the reality is we have a bottom five QB situation in the league. And this was a great QB draft.
Not even that. We have glaring holes at DT and LB...but these idiots think it’s about the player.

Right, last time I spoke like this it was about Laremy Tunsil and Olivier Vernon’s contract while you were sucking them both off...look who was right back then.

dude, I almost never talk about pro sports on here, much less contract talks. Don't recall ever talking about those 2 dude. I porst on occasion but in this case, I think you're confusing me with another porster.

Advertisement
I’m a bucs fan but like to watch the dolphins at times especially when they had Vernon and miller but I was Hoping josh Rosen would slide to the dolphins and y’all were one pick away from him and all of sudden Arizona traded up. I felt Bad man

Not even that. We have glaring holes at DT and LB...but these idiots think it’s about the player.
Didn’t yall draft a dt in the second round recently?
Y’all should have picked rashaun Evans or edmunds from va tech.

RJ McIntosh and Norton could be a target in the draft too

Edmunds I can possibly see. Really like his athletic makeup and game. But between him and Fitz, you're talking about 2 playmakers and you can't go wrong with either, tbh. Maybe fins thought edmunds at that spot was too high? Who knows, but fitz is a playmaker.

Advertisement

Yea, his name is Jordan Phillips and he has already been passed on the depth chart by a 5th rounder and 3rd rounder

1. We trade up for a QB- "Ths team is always trading picks. We need a DT and LB."

2. Apparently Miami really wanted Roquan Smith but Chicago scooped him. Edmunds was too raw and didn't have that leadership quality that they covet. So no LB was being chosen. Imagine our fan-base's reaction if we would have traded up for a LB.

3. Vea is strictly a 3-4 NT.

What else could we have done?

Once again, the Dolphins fail to trade away their draft picks for extra late round picks. They need a complete team and their inability to scout means they need to pick up more players. In all honesty, there is talent late in the draft. The pay they demand is way more reasonable than what these first rounders are asking for, and likely don't deserve.

Advertisement

D, you’re usually on point but Tannehill is not a bottom 5 QB. There’s only 4-5 elite QB’s in the league and the rest are average to bad. Tannehill would fall in the 10-15 range. But the QB’s available at 11 weren’t better than Tannehill.

The Jags just went to the AFC championship with Blake freaking bortles. Tannehill is better than him. Draft the best player available and we did that.

Last edited:
D, you’re usually on point but Tannehill is not a bottom 5 QB. There’s only 4-5 elite QB’s in the league and the rest are average to bad. Tannehill would fall in the 10-15 range. But the QB’s available at 11 weren’t better than Tannehill.

The Jags just went see with Blake freaking bortles. Tannehill is better than him. Draft the best player available and we did that.

Tannehill is getting paid $18 million. He’s coming off a knee injury and he’s never played a playoff game.

How many teams would trade their QB situations with ours? I am struggling to find anybody.

Advertisement
Injury and price tag. We are paying him $18 million.

How many teams would swap QB situations with us?

Understandable but with how $ is being thrown around to QBs like Kirk Cousins and Sam Bradford, the price tag doesn't really affect my opinion.

The draft isn't over nonetheless.Would you have preferred to trade assets for a guy that has a history of concussions or a guy that looked average against the Mountain West?

Im personally not a dolphins FAN. i watch them sometimes. But from a observational stance yall got alot more holes (especially with all the losses as cuts or trades)than simply lb. Minkah fitzpatrick is gonna be a superstar in this league. Its been along time since yall had a game changer back there. Reshad is good and all but this kids cieling aint the same. Now hope your gm recognizes the need at lb & fills it in other rounds. Plenty of quality choices.

Once again, the Dolphins fail to trade away their draft picks for extra late round picks. They need a complete team and their inability to scout means they need to pick up more players. In all honesty, there is talent late in the draft. The pay they demand is way more reasonable than what these first rounders are asking for, and likely don't deserve.

That's worked for us in the past. I'd like to guide you to 2010 where we traded down from 12 to 28. Earl Thomas, JPP, Maurkice Pouncey, Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Graham, and Devin McCourty were taken between then. We took Jared Odrick and turned those extra picks into Koa Misi and AJ Edds.

Im personally not a dolphins FAN. i watch them sometimes. But from a observational stance yall got alot more holes (especially with all the losses as cuts or trades)than simply lb. Minkah fitzpatrick is gonna be a superstar in this league. Its been along time since yall had a game changer back there. Reshad is good and all but this kids cieling aint the same. Now hope your gm recognizes the need at lb & fills it in other rounds. Plenty of quality choices.

A shame how you're not even a fan but thinking rationally.

Advertisement
Back