Smh @ the LOLphins

That was actually a good pick. Fitzpatrick wasn't suppose to be there at 11

Advertisement
I generally assume anything the Dolphins do is highly questionable; however, I will take the bait on this pick. I think he was the best available player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope not need LBs n dlinemen maybe even oline n TE. Im fine w Tannehill we have alot of holes though.

Tannehill needed to be replaced 5 years ago.
But I do agree that there are a lot of wholes that need to be filled. Safety, of course, probably wasn’t the most pressing one.

TJ played LB for the Rams. Fins will move to a three safety set with Mcdonald at LB to shut down the pass and finally cover a TE.

But the important thing is they picked the best player available which is so anti-Dolphins.

Advertisement
Plenty of quality LB's in the 2nd round and Minkah can be the that dude for the next 5/6 years. Great pick. Personally I was not that high on Edmunds. If Quan Smith was there then that would have been a ****show.

Whoever don't like this pick don't know or don't understand football. Watch and study his film. Learn something.

You want to smh, smh at Baker Mayfield.

Great college QB. NOT an NFL QB. Oh he’ll hang around the league for a few years MAYBE, but he he’ll be average to be below average, if that. No way will he live up to the overall number 1 draft choice. No way.

I know bunch of you people are riding on his hype train. Not me. I know bunch of you don’t agree. Let’s watch what happens. Just not an NFL quarterback.

The fact that the Browns picked him confirms what I already knew.

Doesn’t have the size, the arm strength, the general mental abilities, the athleticism, and the durability, to last in the NFL. For being the overall number one draft choice he will be a bust.

Advertisement
Back