Smh @ the LOLphins

Good player if you have a creative DC with a plan for using him. You can't teach the urgency and instincts that he plays with.

Advertisement
Edmunds might be the most overrated kid coming out since I could remember. Just cause youre a freak dont mean you can play. Some of yall on here are a joke lol

I wanted Edmunds to be honest, but that's also because I didn't think Minkah would fall to us. Minkah is a great pick. Best player on the board at the time. That could have gone way way worse. Thank god the Cardinals saved us from Rosen.

Advertisement
Should have been Lamar. If Gase is such a guru, take the potentially transcendent talent at the most important position.

So we lose Suh and the best DT in the draft is available and we take a safety. WTF?! I don’t mind the pick but holy cow, you win in the trenches not at safety. You always have to look at a class five years later but still puzzled at the thought process.

Semper Canes!!!

Bottom line is I trust Ray Lewis to play Linebacker, not to be a GM. The number in which ur drafted really has little to with ur actual value. Its just the way the board falls. Cant tell me that chubb is the 5th best player sorry.

Yep, lots of the gurus say Chubb and Barkley are the best players.

Advertisement
I like the pick. McDonald is a liability in coverage. Might as well move him to OLB. He is good against the run but shaky against the pass. Fitz is very versatile and gives us a lot of flexibility in the backend. I really wanted Roquan Smith but good pick. I did think they were going to take Edmunds.

Needless to say I think for once they took best player available and didn't reach for Minkah.

So we lose Suh and the best DT in the draft is available and we take a safety. WTF?! I don’t mind the pick but holy cow, you win in the trenches not at safety. You always have to look at a class five years later but still puzzled at the thought process.

Semper Canes!!!
I think Vea is more of a 3-4 nose tackle. Could be wrong. I would rather take Norton, McIntosh, or Andrew Brown later on in the draft. A talent like Fitz won't be around later.

Advertisement
Horrible freaking pick. Edmunds was there for the taking or even Vea smh. Or trade the fu#k out n get more picks to get herndon walton n thomas later.
You can’t be serious. There are a multitude of other players better than the 3 Canes mentioned. You are a clueless Cane homer.

I think Vea is more of a 3-4 nose tackle. Could be wrong. I would rather take Norton, McIntosh, or Andrew Brown later on in the draft. A talent like Fitz won't be around later.
Not only that, but Vea is not a 3 down player. I was high on Vea until reading the scouting reports. Guy is not suited for passing downs. I get the feeling Da'Ron Payne will be a better player than Vita Vea when it's all said and done.

Yall got Fitzpatrick.... nothing to complain about. Get a dime a dozen linebacker later.

Advertisement
LOL @ you dolphins fans...if anybody has anything to whine about it would be browns fans as they couldn't have botched their two picks any worse.

Fitzpatrick is a beast.

Sometimes I wonder if you all watch any football at all. For once, Fins don't overreach on a guy. Mincah is a stud and can play anywhere in the DBackfield. Best defensive player on the board at that time. Vea - didn't really fit what the fins are looking for and a LB at 11? Nobdoy was there.

Sometimes I wonder if you all watch any football at all. For once, Fins don't overreach on a guy. Mincah is a stud and can play anywhere in the DBackfield. Best defensive player on the board at that time. Vea - didn't really fit what the fins are looking for and a LB at 11? Nobdoy was there.
You really shouldn’t be talking...

Advertisement
Back