Smh @ the LOLphins

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
FML...any choice at LB but you pick a dude who plays the same position Reshad and TJ McDonald play.

Advertisement
I think he plays more corner than safety for us. Didn’t he play corner early on at Alabama?

Advertisement
McDonald will be playing inside the box more than anything, sucks in coverage. Minkah can play Free Safety which is what we need. Sab(t)an product, phenomenal pick up for our Dbackfield

TJ McDonald going to get moved to the new "Striker" position lol

Minkah was a good pick. They going to have him all over the field.

Advertisement
Could have been a hellava lot worse. Think Dion Jordan with 3rd pick in 1st round. But I agree a linebacker would have been a better pick - Edmunds is still there.

Horrible freaking pick. Edmunds was there for the taking or even Vea smh. Or trade the fu#k out n get more picks to get herndon walton n thomas later.

Advertisement
Horrible freaking pick. Edmunds was there for the taking or even Vea smh. Or trade the fu#k out n get more picks to get herndon walton n thomas later.
Edmunds fell to 16th. So you're saying we should have taken the guy who went 16th five picks earlier? I guarantee that if we didn't take Fitzpatrick that he gets drafted 12th.

Bottom line: I trust Ray Lewis. If he says he's the best player in the draft, I'm fine with him 11th overall.

One of the brightest and most productive defensive players in CFB the last 3 years. Better player than Edmunds and much safer pick. Did we hear Edmunds’ name one time when we played against them? Minkah has done it at every secondary position and was one of the safest bets in this draft. You all should be happy IMO. Best player available.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Edmunds fell to 16th. So you're saying we should have taken the guy who went 16th five picks earlier? I guarantee that if we didn't take Fitzpatrick that he gets drafted 12th.

Bottom line: I trust Ray Lewis. If he says he's the best player in the draft, I'm fine with him 11th overall.
Bottom line is I trust Ray Lewis to play Linebacker, not to be a GM. The number in which ur drafted really has little to with ur actual value. Its just the way the board falls. Cant tell me that chubb is the 5th best player sorry.

Bottom line is I trust Ray Lewis to play Linebacker, not to be a GM. The number in which ur drafted really has little to with ur actual value. Its just the way the board falls. Cant tell me that chubb is the 5th best player sorry.
Well considering Ray Lewis played next to the best safety of all time, I trust he knows a good safety when he sees one.

Advertisement
Back